It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two NYC men save falling toddler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Outstanding!!!!!!!!

Two men caught a toddler who had wandered out of a 4th story window. Both the two men, Julio Gonzalez and Pedro Nevarez and the child are okay.

Kudos to the two for being in the right place at the right time and doing the right thing. This is just the exact kind of pick me up I needed!!!!!!

Two NYC men save falling toddler

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is why the world is in the state it is in. There are not enough stories like these being spread around. and your right. it is a good pick me up. as i think you could agree that reading this conspiracy stuff really can wear on your morale. everyone help your neighbor. good post bro. be koool and take care

hammer

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Amazing....the baby fell, hit a branch, bounced off one guy and the other guy caught him. Great guys who saved the kids life.

Great story

[edit on 5/1/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thank God the child is ok.

As a parent I'ld say it's time to find a new baby sitter though. If she had been watching the child as her job implied he would not have crawled out the window, which more than likely should have been closed and locked with the child around it any way.

1) The baby sitter was not watching the child.
2) The window must have been open around a child not being watched.
3) She most likely didn't hear the people in the building yelling for help.

What was the baby sitter doing in stead of watching the child?
If I was the boys father the sitter would face charges of neglect/abuse, or if she was to young for that I'ld make sure she never watched my son again.
But atleast the boy is fine.

Raist

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
That's the second story of heroic behavior by New Yorkers in a week! And who says our city is full of nasty people?

Anyway about the baby falling out the window, I know it's New York City law that all first floor windows be barred and any higher windows be barred if there is any child living there. If you do have children, it's the responsibility of the landlord to install bars free of charge. If you own your own apartment, you're legally required to do it yourself.

new topics

top topics

join