It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Norio F.Hayakawa?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Norio F.Hayakawa worked for Nippon TV and released a book, called "UFOs, the Grand Deception and the Coming New World Order"

I have uploaded two video's, one with a short interview with him, including footage of some security helicopter harassing them away.

video.google.com...

The second is about two hours earlier, seems they weren't caught until leaving, but roughly two hours earlier they captured this footage.
Which seems alot like the Bob Lazar footage!

video.google.com...

I don't know the full story behind this guy, so if anyone knows more, please enlighten me.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I thought he was a funeral director from California... I believe I have one of his tapes about Area 51. He was in the news a few years back when he organized a rally near the base, about the guys who sued the base for toxic materials, etc. Hadn't heard anything more about him though after that....so assuming he's still around.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Norio Hayakawa hasn't yet faded from the scene.

Check out the following websites for the latest from Norio:

www.hometown.aol.com/groom51s4/index.html

www.ufomind.com...

www.unexplainable.net/artman/publish/article_1373.shtml

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thanks, whats interesting from your link is the following.

On a final note:

Con artists have peddled (and some still are peddling) disinformation, misinformation as well as downright false rumors through the Internet as well as through appearances on wacky radio talk shows such as Art Bell, etc. and it is amazing how some gullible segment of the population (including some so-called "UFO researchers") are taken in by these hucksters.
It is no wonder that the mainstream seems to categorize "UFO research" as part of "pseudo science".
I am ashamed to admit that I myself wasted more than 45 years of my life in this wacky world of "ufoology" and have nothing to show for it after all these years of fruitless pursuit of this subject matter.
I am glad to get out of this field, although I did learn a lot about human psychology during these past 45 years.
I highly recommend to everyone the following excellent (and humorous) website that exposes some of the con artists of ufoology:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

www.ufowatchdog.com...

And this links give a break down of what he calls con artists.
Very informative.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello, this is Norio Hayakawa, and I just wanted to let you know that I am still ALIVE and WELL, residing in Torrance, California.
Yes, I have somewhat changed my perspective on things from the early years (the 90s) when I was very much into "conspiracies".
But I still try to keep up with what's going on in the people's fascination with conspiracy theories and also what's going on at our favorite "secret" base, AREA 51. My perspective on things changed in that I do no longer dogmatically espouse conspiracy theories, but rather enjoy studying WHY people believe in conspiracy theories and the effect of such "conspiratorial" belief systems on society at large.
I welcome you to see my "official" homepage:

b]The CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NETWORKwww.hometown.aol.com...

I also have a more popular site, with lots of my recent articles at
www.myspace.com/noriohayakawawww.myspace.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
we have john lear and now norio, i wonder who else is on this board from ufology.

norio, you always talked about the planned fake alien invasion, do you think this is a long time in the future, or is it coming sooner.

also do ufs still fly out of area 51 and do people still watch them out there.

also on one of your sites you have, how to apply for a job at area 51, do you know anyone working there at the mo

thx for responding in advance

[edit on 29-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Wow, great to have you on-board here.

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
My perspective on things changed in that I do no longer dogmatically espouse conspiracy theories, but rather enjoy studying WHY people believe in conspiracy theories and the effect of such "conspiratorial" belief systems on society at large.

A fascinating concept, well your in the right place.

What shifted your perspective?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Talk about a change of position on Area 51 etc.

Norio Interview

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
Norio Hayakawa hasn't yet faded from the scene.

Check out the following websites for the latest from Norio:

www.hometown.aol.com/groom51s4/index.html

www.ufomind.com...

www.unexplainable.net/artman/publish/article_1373.shtml

You call "latest" 11 years old LOL

ROFL whats is going on with thses boards.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm just curious why Mr. Hayakawa has had such a radical change of position. In the November 2005 interview, he explains it somewhat, but surely there is more to it. Such changes are not unprecedented, but are a bit unusual. He certainly has the right to believe whatever he chooses, and I wish him well.

[edit on 3/19/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yes, he's changed his mind on things ten years ago he was sure of. WHAT changed his mind? Did they get to him?

Here's a copy I found of his last interview late 2005:

hometown.aol.com...

Dallas

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That is exactly how it appears to me. "They" got to him. Of course, I maybe totally incorrect.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
That is exactly how it appears to me. "They" got to him. Of course, I maybe totally incorrect.

From what I hear, no one "got to him".
Check his recent site, www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yes, he is still kicking, even though his viewpoints may have changed slightly.
Here is his latest:

www.dukecityfix.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Last I heard he was looking into Dulce, after that I have not kept up with his adventures, funny how he does still love ATS... Hi Norio!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Norio Hayakawa

His twitter entry about Albuquerque might have had his group show up.

UFO researcher William Lyne ("Aliens From Pentagon") to speak in
Albuquerque, New Mexico on Sept.17. Admission: FREE

Group meetings getting it done. Lyne talks for free and you pay
to hear the alien talkers probably.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
FYI only, Norio's last visit was a little over a year ago. Still, nice to see him around and in the field.

To the OP, I'd imagine there are public methods of contacting him, with just a small amount of research...

new topics

top topics

join