It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Il is preparing another nuclear test

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why Do We Let This Lunatic Live?

Nuclear Test

Why does the US not put a missle through this S.O.B.;s bedroom window? We did it once in Lybia! Why not take out Don King Jr, and get on with our lives. We have offered him every chance at a peaceful dialogue, he refuses! The 1996 accord by ex President Carter is B.S.
BTW: Why is Carter still alive??

It is time the US says "END GAME" and blows Don King Jr off the face of the Earth. Does this little pissant think he can stand up to us? Hell, I know we our over extended in Iraq and Afghanastan, but we could wipe this pissant out in minutes!!!

Give me your thoughts......(Left leaning LIBERALS not apply, JUST KIDDING)

mod edit: title fixed

[edit on 1/4/2007 by Gools]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSRules
Kim Jong Il is preparing another nuclear test....

Nuclear Test

Why does the US not put a missle through this S.O.B.;s bedroom window? We did it once in Lybia! Why not take out Don King Jr, and get on with our lives. We have offered him every chance at a peaceful dialogue, he refuses! The 1996 accord by ex President Carter is B.S.

Because life hasn't left(hate to use THAT word with you) him yet. Are you ready for another funeral?

It is time the US says "END GAME" and blows Don King Jr off the face of the Earth. Does this little pissant think he can stand up to us? Hell, I know we our over extended in Iraq and Afghanastan, but we could wipe this pissant out in minutes!!!

Are you OK with killing innocent civillians that just happen to live in the same country as a madman? "Population: 23,113,019"

Not kidding, I'm not leaning either way, I just THINK. Not a bad suggestion.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i guess youre forgetting the thousands of guns and missiles pointed at seoul. and lets face it, our reputation in the world in regards to wmd intelligence aint exactly pristine right at the moment. true, he's probably got them, but is it worth igniting wwIII? north korea is slowly disentegrating in upon itself because of it own tyrranical policies. he'd rather spend money buying and building the best weapons than feed his own people, and someday soon it's going to bite him in the rear. i, for one, have no desire to see more US troops die because of an ill-thought out policy of attack attack attack.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We need to get Team Amerika in there now.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Nuclear Test

Because life hasn't left(hate to use THAT word with you) him yet. Are you ready for another funeral?

Are you OK with killing innocent civillians that just happen to live in the same country as a madman? "Population: 23,113,019"

Not kidding, I'm not leaning either way, I just THINK. Not a bad suggestion.

A missle in his presidential palace, does not harm innocents. May a few innocents be harmed by this, MAYBE. But it is better than nuking the place. When it comes to war, there are innocents harmed, but to do it with the least amount is the best way.
For those of you who think, no innocents should get harmed...GET REAL!! It is the way of war. Is it a good ANSWER, NO!

But countries will not be conquered until the PEOPLE force their Govt too!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
mrwupy

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If assassination was so easy, we would have killed Saddam and his sons a long time ago.

The risk of sparking a Korean War and having no earthly idea who his replacement would be means six-party talks and sanctions.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
mrwupy

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think the US and other countries are just waiting for Kim to get "out of pocket".

One false move, and I'm certain old Dubya wouldn't hesitate to use the old "act of war" speech about him, and send out the bunker busters his way.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I think the US and other countries are just waiting for Kim to get "out of pocket".

I agree with this.

Rightfully, the US and the international community had justification to invade Iraq a good five years or more before it took place.

Our trade allies in the Korean peninsular region really have more at stake regarding Kim than the US does at the current time, although in time, Korea's threat will become global.

When the time comes, if he doesn't get with the program, Kim will get his comeuppance.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Political Veto

Originally posted by mrwupy
mrwupy

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
islam? funny, i thought we were talking about communists. silly me.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If we (the U.S.) even made the slightest hint to North Korea that we intended to attack them, you can say goodbye to planet earth. WWIII would be the result. That guy is crazy, he doesn't care who he kills, and I'm sure he doesn't care if he dies, as long as he starts something no one can finish.

Game over.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If you like hyundai cars, you don't want to do that.
Seoul is targeted by a hell of a lot of artillery, that is on a hair trigger. I heard that NK can inflict 100,000 casualties within the first 2 min. artillery barrage. I say we leave Don King Jr. alone, and if he does anything stupid, we turn his country into a glass parking lot. I think the cruise missile to the dome of the don is a bad idea. I think you either nuke, or nothing with NK.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindzi
If we (the U.S.) even made the slightest hint to North Korea that we intended to attack them, you can say goodbye to planet earth. WWIII would be the result. That guy is crazy, he doesn't care who he kills, and I'm sure he doesn't care if he dies, as long as he starts something no one can finish.

Game over.

Yes he's learnt the Saddam Lesson - only way to protect yourself from the US/UK Crusade alliance is to have a demonstrable nuclear capability.

The guy's clearly a loon but in the light of recent events you can see his point.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
He has like..20 nuclear bombs. I think that their artillery would be a lot worse than their nuke capability. I dont really see how its world war III. The United States has a good way of covering up what it doesnt want people to see. If we use a cruise missile, and they nuke then its like the whole world against kim. Using nukes is just taboo.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Well, for alot of reasons, but I'd hope because killing is wrong,
regardless who it is.

Why wshould he not be, true he's older, but there are lots of old
people, though I suppose you mean something else.

True, he's not as great of a threat to America as others have been,
but as has been said, he has weapons trained on S. Korea, which
could kill thousands, and honestly, they'll atttack our soldiers on the border first.

Also, consider who there northern neighbor is, China has thousands
of nuclear weapons, and the capabilities to launch them against us.

A missle in his presidential palace, does not harm innocents. May a few innocents be harmed by this, MAYBE. But it is better than nuking the place. When it comes to war, there are innocents harmed, but to do it with the least amount is the best way.
For those of you who think, no innocents should get harmed...GET REAL!! It is the way of war. Is it a good ANSWER, NO!

Well, that depends, I highly doubt he'd be the only person there.

We should never kill innocents, and should always do whatever we
can to produce as few causalties as possible.

Not only should we remove our troops from the penisula, but remove them from every country that is against us.

Germany has not been a good FRIEND lately, yet they cry at any suggestion of withdrawing American troops. WHY? Beacause we are VITAL to their economy!! One of the FEW things I agree with our PRESIDENT on is "You are either with us, or against us"

If you are not with us in this war on terror, WHY should we help you?!?

We have troops in many countries for strategic purposes first of all,
it would be completely idiotic to pull all our troops from everywhere
back to the United States.

The German economy does not need us there to support there
economy in any way, not only are they in the top five global
economies, but they're also part of the EU, which does tend to help
with its own economy.

The world is'nt black and white, believing that you're either with us
or against us, is honestly one of the most dangerous things you can
do, not only for yourself, but everyone else as well.

Just because a country is neutral, or does'nt believe in war, or just
this war, does not mean they are the enemy, or that we should cut
all contact with them.

Face the facts, ISLAM is only concerned with taking us over or KILLING us!! Either join the fight, or get the HELL out of the way!!

Wait, I thought we were talking about N. Korea, and it's (small)
amount of nuclear firecrackers, not Islam.

Not all Islamic people are bad, true enough there are quite a few
of them in the Middle-East who are, it does'nt make them all the
enemy.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Nuclear Test

I think it's time to send in Team America: World Police!

from IMDB.com

Kim Jong Il: It will be 9-11 times 2356.
Chris: My God, that's... I don't even know what that is!
Kim Jong Il: Nobody does!

more Kim Jong Il movie quotes at us.imdb.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Nuclear Test

mod edit: title fixed

Just explain something to me please.

What - exactly - has the guy done to you? How many countries has he invaded in the past 50 years? What "peace" is threatened here?

What - exactly - is the difference between NK developing and testing nukes and India and Pakistan (who have been perpetually at war with each other in the past 50 years) doing it as they have done in recent times?

In fact - heres a doozy - which of the current nuclear powers hasn't been involved in direct large scale military action affecting another country in the past 50 years? Oddly the answer is North Korea.

Yes, there was the Korean War, but thats done with. There was WW2 and yet we get along fine with the Germans and the Japanese these days - how come Korea gets singled out for special treatment?

I'd be interested in answers to all my points if anyone could be so forthcoming?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

What - exactly - has the guy done to you? How many countries has he invaded in the past 50 years? What "peace" is threatened here?

Well... Kim Jong is not even near human in term of love, compassion, respect of human rights and liberty. He deserve to die, but at what price? A lot of leaders would deserve the same fate as Kim... I'll not name anyone, but you have a dozens in the ``Axis of Good``

What - exactly - is the difference between NK developing and testing nukes and India and Pakistan (who have been perpetually at war with each other in the past 50 years) doing it as they have done in recent times?

Well nothing, Pakistan and India are even more dangerous than North Korea. But Kim could launch anytime if he's about to die... or get killed. In Pakistan, it's a military dictatorship so if there's a revolution, it could be dangerous, in India, same thing, there's a lot of communists groups waging war against the government. But globally, he swallow the propaganda that those of the Axis of good are more justified to have nukes than any other for some BS reason.

In fact - heres a doozy - which of the current nuclear powers hasn't been involved in direct large scale military action affecting another country in the past 50 years? Oddly the answer is North Korea.

Well... 1953 isn't far...

Yes, there was the Korean War, but thats done with. There was WW2 and yet we get along fine with the Germans and the Japanese these days - how come Korea gets singled out for special treatment?

Because they don't bow in front of the USA? Bow in front of Rome or die.... how kind.

You're right in the track... the original poster swallow the propaganda...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join