It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NESARA - Conspiracy or Revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is NESARA (National Economic Security And Reformation Act) a legitimate device to help the people of the United States and the World, or is it a front to help the NWO get its squeeze on america faster? And what if any are the connections to ET's with NESARA, such as Sananda and ASHTAR. Another website has said NESARA will be a front operation for 'the anti-christ'

[edit on 4-1-2007 by capsitan]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If it ever was a revolution, it will be turned over and implemented into the system. All revolutions were.

Just an uneducated guess, I never heard about it until I read your post and googled it. Here's the link: www.nesara.us...

If you (or someone you know) knows someone who lives in Germany and pays attention to the news, they can tell you that NESARA is openly discussed in their media.
I DO live in Germany, I DO pay attention to the news, but honestly... I've never been good at being German :-P

EDIT: [quote] to [ex] change

EDIT: Deny Ignorance - read this WorldNetDaily article and this wikipedia source.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Akareyon]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Im just really curious that 'commander ASHTAR' and Sananda are affiliated with an economic system that proboses going back to the gold standard??? there is just so many theories out there. but it does SOUND like a good idea

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I was told not to believe the people that say it will be any day by now...Most likely something like nesara will happen around 2017 A.D.

top topics

join