It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Best Option?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Is the NWO so many talk about the best option for all of us, is the idea of one, bank, one, armed forces etc. really a problem, will or would it really change our lives for the worse as many fear.

Is it the next logical step in our evolution, should we not just embrace it rather than fighting the inevitable. Life is about change and one cannot stand still, to do so means extinction for those who do not change and adapt.

If you have food in your belly a roof over your head and relative prosperity does it really matter what currency you use or what you call your country, are those things really that important in the overall scheme of things.

Is the NWO as bad as we think it will be, what if it brings about peace in the world, prosperity and freedom for all. As a developing life form can we afford to be held back by patriotism, religion and traditions, aren't those ideals just outdated concepts and the reason for so many wars etc.

Throughout history many have opposed or feared change but in reality most changes are for the better, technology, medicine, education the net etc. all aid our development dont they.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The problem is there wouldnt be any choice or any other options.

The NWO government could mandate extermination of anyone over 50 to stave off over population, they could kill off any handicapped people because of cost, they could ban media, speech, assembly, gun ownership, they could set global kerfews and end our freedom to move and travel they could mandate that all daughters be raped on their wedding night by the oligarchs in control, we could all be assigned our careers....the list goes on and on and on.

Without other options or checks and balances wed all be forced to comply to whatever the government demands or simply be killed.

You didnt get your fill of the Soviet Union? Find some who lived through it and ask them what was so bad. What if the NWO was some caliphate? Would you be okay with that? Or just as long as your life remains unchanged any form of global rule is okay with you?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Its a scary thought, I have thought it would be for the better but we may have no options or free choices. We will be slaves in the end. Sounds silly but you know who might be the ruler of NWO? if not Bush then Arnold. Arnold wants to be king of the world and others to bow before him. I would like to see a one world united someday, but it has to take its time and be a natural process. I'd be willing to go along with the NWO if it meant a better world but I can't say for sure that it will be.

new topics

join