It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help needed to confirm sighting and activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Mods, please forgive me if there is a better way to do this. Its the only way I can think of to get someone to help coroborate what a ATS member claims to be UFO/alien activity.

If there is someone near the vegas/eastern utah border that is willing to help see if this is real, this guy could sure use your help. Not to mention all of us debating whether this is real or not.

Please read the thread here to get caught up on what I am talking about. He provides a map of where the phenomenon happened, and will give you his phone number to answer any questions, give you directions, or even accompany you to prove what he is seeing is real.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It may be a hoax, it may be something easily explained, or it could indeed be something extraterrestrial. It sure would be good to get someone near the site to go check it out themselves and report back.

Once again mods, my apologies if Im going about this the wrong way. . please feel free to lock the thread after its posted, so any takers can post on the original thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I agree that this is a great opportunity for, at least, confirmation of an oddity. Anyone close enough? I'm N. of Chicago so I can't, but there has to be someone(s) from ATS to run out there with this guy.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
(Bump)

Sorry for the bump, I just wanted this idea out there for possible action. Anybody with the guts to try gets a big kudo from me. Even if nothing happens, it's still an attempt to find the truth of the matter, which, is what we're all looking for anyway.

So c'mon you crazy Nevadans, make free a couple of hours.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I agree.

Anybody from eastern Utah please help Hiii_98. This maybe the biggest chance we have to get some evidence or at least confirmation of alien activity. Please i beg, go to the area with Hii_98.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thank you both for helping bump this. I wonder if there is another way to get word out to others not only in this forum, but others too? I mean this would intrigue the heck out of me, even if I didnt believe in UFO's. Yes, it seems some of the other elements of the story have been debunked, but there are still phenomenon that we cant explain, that he says he'll show you. Or at least give you the coordinates so you can visit yourselves.

Anyone??

Mods, any ideas? Maybe we've done all we can do. . . . I live in Seattle and just took my vacation, so cant get down there.

new topics

top topics

join