It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Indiana Jone to be made in 2007!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The fourth installment of Indiana Jones will start this year.
This should be great! With all the new techniques and even better FX this should make for a great movie.

George Lucas confirms Indy shoot

Producer George Lucas has confirmed that the fourth Indiana Jones instalment will start shooting this year.
"It's going to be fantastic. It's going to be the best one yet," Lucas said of the film, after he finalised the script with director Steven Spielberg.

Lucas said the film will be a "character piece", and will have Harrison Ford reprise his role as Indiana Jones.

Source

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It all sounds good but I bet he said somewere that the new Star Wars films would be better than the originals - WRONG!!!

I would like to see this but I dont hold too much enthusiasm for it...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This one ought to be set in the 1950's; i.e., 20 years after raiders of the lost ark.

Maybe he could get stuck behind the iron curtain, trying to retrieve the miraculous "Black Madonna of Czestechowa or something.

Evil KGB agents could be hunting him all over eastern Europe. He could even start the uprising in Hungary or something. . . .

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ugh!
Im a fan of the Indiana movies.
But,what is Harrison Ford,60?

They should call this movie-
Indiana Jones:The search for the Fountain of Youth

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Ugh!
Im a fan of the Indiana movies.
But,what is Harrison Ford,60?

They should call this movie-
Indiana Jones:The search for the Fountain of Youth

Hey you are gonna be 60 someday so don't knock it...I got a way to go yet but its coming one of these days! He is not in that bad a shape for a guy his age. He looked pretty good in that movie with Anne Hecht 7days 6nights in a unhomosexual kinda way.

Pie

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Apparently a major part of it is to be shot in LA, thats my contribution.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I went to the open casting call for Indiana Jones 4 today. It was in New Haven CT, they are filming part of it at Yale. Indy is going to have a motorcycle chase through campus.

On the forms you filled out it asked if you played football or were a cheerleader so I imagine there is going to be some game going on in part of the movie. They also told you you had to get a short 50s style haircut if your a male so its indeed taking place in the fifties (So looks like no Nazis to fight )

If I get a call back to be a extra I let you all in on any new info I can get.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm hoping it'll be good. The cast so far looks good, although Connery has confirmed he won't be back. Also I like that they said they'll be using old fashioned stunts and no CGI.

Personally I'd like to see something Cold War era which is what I think it'll be since either George or Spielberg said they are no Nazis this time.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yeah I like the decision to go more with live action stunts rather then CGI. For this type of movie I think its the better way to go.

The 50s does have the old era Soviets and Cold war so that can be a interesting new enemy for Indy. Even the start of the space race.

I had heard a early script that Speilberg loved included some Extraterrestrial aspects (Roswell maybe) but Lucas killed that script.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I would love to see the script that Darabont (I think it was) churned out that Spielberg loved but Lucas rejected.

I do wonder what he's after this time. My guess is The Fountain of Youth or maybe Noah's Ark. I did remember reading a long time ago that Lucas wanted to do one about some sort of Chinese artifact.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

I do wonder what he's after this time. My guess is The Fountain of Youth or maybe Noah's Ark. I did remember reading a long time ago that Lucas wanted to do one about some sort of Chinese artifact.

A chinese artifact would be interesting. They already have the real life tomb of the first emperor if half of the stories about that place turn out to be true Its going to be a amazing tomb , rivers of mercury, jeweled ceilings, booby traps, etc... The terracotta warrior part of the story turned out to be true so who knows.

I always thought the Spear of Longinus would have made a interesting plot for a Indy movie aswell since it was a religous artifact that the Nazi's showed real life interest in. But since this movie is taking place in 1957 long after WW2 thats not likely.

top topics

join