It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Ghost Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Saddams Ghost Sightings

OKAY .. here we go ....

Saddam ghost sightings - all over Baghdad. Public places. Shops. Restaraunts. Everywhere. Kinda like Elvis sightings??

Personally, I believe his soul is in Hell and can't possibly be roaming the earth. IMHO these 'sightings' are in the imagination of those who think they see him. They could also be some of his doubles out wandering around. Still another theory - the Bathists who liked Saddam are trying some mystical mumbo-jumbo to keep people afraid of them.

It certainly is NOT the real Saddam in the flesh. His family members confirm that he is dead and buried next to his sons.

Anyways - read about it here -
Saddams Ghost Sightings

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Oh well! This was bound to happen sooner or later.
I don't believe his ghost is wandering on this earth.
I don't believe in heaven or hell either!
S.H. is dead and buried. He deserved to hang for his actions and good riddance.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
saddam executed...Rises from the dead...sound familiar?

Could it be that saddam was the second coming of christ and we went and killed him again?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Oh cut me a break................
First I hear that the real Saddam was never captured, that it was merely a look alike.
Then I hear that there would be terrible consiquences if Saddam was executed.....

*Yawn*

There are reports of German soldiers in the battlefield reporting that they saw HITLER in the sky telling them that the war was over. I'll try to find a link - I actually read that in a book, not on the web!

*Yawn*

Saddam is dead.
The US is going to go bankrupt if they don't either end the war (yes I mean mushrooms), or pull out. The US options are just those 2, sorry, but it's just a reality.

Hey I got a great thinkin' idea. I'll write a song!

Saddam in the sky with diamonds........ Wait that might have been done.......

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
The US is going to go bankrupt if they don't either end the war (yes I mean mushrooms), or pull out.

And what does that have to do with the alleged ghost sightings?

Seriously .... it's like Elvis sightings. They are going to be everywhere. I don't for a minute believe them to be true because I believe Saddam is in Hell. However, his followers will milk this and perhaps create their own 'ghost sightings' to further instill fear into Iraqis. IMHO

edited for spelling

[edit on 1/2/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well could be the Fake Saddam executed for the entertainment of the people, and so that they would think justice is done.

But I guess we shall never know, will we?

And perhaps those "Saddam Ghost Sightings" are only a sign, that the REAL Saddam had several doubles, who went around posing as him.

How many did he have?

Does anybody know?

Sorry - Souljah is not buying that.

Maybe Saddam is still alive, living in a cave alongside with Osama and Zarqawi - playing scrabble and enjoying some nice mint tea and an apple tobacco.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Gosh, how can they be look-a-likes? How many Iraqi's really look like Saddam? Come on now, get real. Are they blind or what? Or just insane?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Saddam did employ a few look alikes. Last I heard on the TV news he had six. Of course, some may not be alive anymore. Saddam did have a temper and it was rumored that he'd take it out on look alikes if people didn't believe them to be Saddam anymore.

The 'ghost' sightings may be the look alikes being used by the Bathists to instill fear in the Iraqis. Or they could be just wild imaginations fueled by fear. Either way .... I don't believe them to be Saddam's ghost.

I do believe ghosts exist, but I think Saddam is too busy doing the two-step with the devil in Hell to be able to haunt Iraq.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't know enough about ghosts to say whether or not these sightings could be true or not. Can we have only one ghost? And can it be confined in hell? Or would Satan unleash it to further haunt us?

Needless to say, I bet some Iraqi parents are using this to keep their kids in line: "If you don't do what I say, Saddam is gonna getcha!"

Good topic, FF.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Maybe it's merely the ghost of a Saddam lookalike, who's involved in a Masonic conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I bet some Iraqi parents are using this to keep their kids in line: "If you don't do what I say, Saddam is gonna getcha!"

A new folk legend is born. Evil ol' Saddam comes up from hell each night to nab bad little boys and girls ... to torture and kill them .... so make sure to do your homework and chores .. or else!

Betchya it becomes like Elvis. Saddam sightings all over the place.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
.......i just really cant believe this for some reason

lemme guess the ghost of james brown is being seen everywhere too?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ghosts are nothing unusual. They have been seen even in the White House. And if creatures as evil as demons are able to roam the Earth why not the ghosts of evil men? I wonder what Bush would do if he woke up in the middle of the night and found Saddam's ghost glaring at him.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Executed a Look-a-like ..and the real Saddam is walking around,who knows,and if he is a ghost i am sure he will be beating around the Bush..

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
I wonder what Bush would do if he woke up in the middle of the night and found Saddam's ghost glaring at him.

There was a story on the internet that the ghost of president Johnson showed up at a cabinet meeting that Bush was having. Really.

They were deciding on war with Iraq and when the final 'go' was decided apparently Johnson was heard with a loud bellowing laugh that carried into the meeting on a heavy wind (from nowhere).

I have no idea where I read that .. shadowlands? Dunno'.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Holy Crap!!!!
Saddan Ghost? hahahahahahahaha
It makes me laugh.....

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You never know. When you die a violent death it is hard for one to disconnect themselves from the physical plane. They become attached because of unfinished business. He might just be wandering around the city he once felt that was his. Just another lost soul trying to make sense of the after world

top topics

join