It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: FOOTBALL: T.O. Wants to redo deal

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Terrell Owens already wants a new contract from the Philadelphia Eagles before he starts his second season with the team.

Owens, who helped lead the Eagles to the Super Bowl in his first season in Philadelphia, is looking to renegotiate the seven-year deal worth almost $49 million he signed last March.

"This is not about me being greedy or selfish," Owens told The Philadelphia Inquirer for Thursday's editions. "I was called selfish for trying to come back and play in the Super Bowl. I just want people to think about what they're hearing from all these reports about me being greedy. Just take a moment and look at my stature in the game."

LINK

Typical for TO to do something like this he can't just be happy he always has to make some kindof scence.

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Not to mention the verbal shots he took at his QB Donovan McNabb.

No matter what you do, you cant make this man happy. He's a great player and all, but he's also got to be quite a distraction to his team. How do you think the other players feel about him after TO making comments about McNabb being out of shape. Even if it's true, it's something you keep inside the lockerroom.

I wouldn't be happy making $7 million a season either playing a game for a living and for only half of the year. I dont know if they know how good they have it.

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yeah, like I said in the other thread , Eagles fans better watch what they wish for. I just can't beleive that he wasn't more of a distraction this past season. And he is apparently now backing off from his statements about McNabb. Donovan is a great person, he deserves better than this.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
T.O is the man warts and all. But to re-negotiate a contract that is but a year old is taking the piss. He got a 7-year contract and maybe if they had won the superbowl it might be justified.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
SSimpl stated, TO is a putz. No respect for anyone but himslef.

new topics

top topics

join