It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARMAGGEDON

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am not damning him. I am stating where I think he will go for his sins. he does not respect the thoughts of others. And alien, I forgive those who sin against me.

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Funny...I thought you were supposed to pray for those who sin against God...Does this mean that you, JM, believe yourself to be God?

BTW, you *did* curse him to Hell...Don't you even realize what it is you're typing?

[Edited on 19-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The battle of Armageddon isn't the absolute end of the world, it will be the end of the world as things are now. After that battle or what will be the end of that battle Jesus will come back and then there will be 1,000 years of peace and then after that there will be the final judgement.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We are to pray so they are not damned. I would be stuck dead for saying I was God.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SandMan
The battle of Armageddon isn't the absolute end of the world, it will be the end of the world as things are now. After that battle or what will be the end of that battle Jesus will come back and then there will be 1,000 years of peace and then after that there will be the final judgement. [/quo

Hello Sandman.

Read the book of revelations again.

The thousand years of peace will come before the Armageddon, and then the final judgment.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Steward, Revelations Chapter 20

[Edited on 20-11-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Some of us are non-Christians and don't believe in the Armageddon scenario (many Christians (mainstream ones) also don't believe in it).

PLEASE EXPLAIN, how is it possible to believe all the other bull# while not believing the essential bull#?

So you christians believe only what you want to believe? I think i've answered the question myself. By the way this applys to every religion not just them.

So pathetic, soo very pathetic.

[Edited on 20-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I reallly like what god does in revelations 20:7....

Why in the hell would he let satan loose on us after a thousand years peace? What the hell is going through this dinks head? He love's us soooo much and yet HE, as stated by his own words in the bible, WILL let satan LOOSE? What a god...NOT!

Jedi...

*snickers*... catholic...

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well James. God releases Satan afer Judgement Day, so all good will be in Heaven, and all evil will be on Earth with Satan. Why the hell must u post in this forum, you hate Catholics, and most of the posts are Catholic related. So there is no real point, besides to bash us.

JamesG...

Ignorant

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I know god releases satan on judgment day...then armeggedon happens. Then we get 1000 years peace. AFTER this 1000 years, god say's screw it and let's satan go loose on us for his own pleasure...pretty much...

Now, obviously, there must be good on earth in order for thier to be 1000 YEARS PEACE....duh...In other words, there can be no peace....especially for 1000 years if thier are nothing but evil dicks like you left on earth... Sooooooo (again)... If thier's no evil, and just peace for 1000 years...then what make's god set satan loose this time?

Says, right in your good lord's book, in what is supposed to be your good lord's word, that HE and HE alone WILL let satan loose after 1000 year's peace, and only then to finally destroy him... Why? What freaking sense does that make and why doesn't he just uncreate satan and all evil... Is there a limit to your all powerful god after all?

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 02:09 PM
link   
He release him from Hell so all good may destroy evil for ever.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 02:18 PM
link   
like I said...Why doesn't your all powerfull god just undo the stupid evil HE placed here in the first place? Surely there can't be any limit to his almighty power...can there?

Or maybe...your god isn't as powerfull as he claims to be. Maybe, your god is a little sissy boy. Would explain why he had people murder in his name, rather than doing the dirty work himself. It seems it's only when he FEELS like he has to do it himself, he decide's on genocide as the punishment. Your god is a sick twisted little f***.... Truth sucks, huh?

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Oh my God you are a moron. He does not murder people in his name! Show me how he did that? He trys to teach people from right and wrong with evil, and Satan. Satan temtps them, and they choose God or Satan.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sigh, it seems everyone's pretty much missed the point of this etire *topic*...It's supposed to be about how religion & spiritualism have contributed to conspiracies.

Such degeneration as I've seen happening here is not only off-topic, it's pointless & senseless.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 03:46 PM
link   
... and it's not going to end until we all convert to a single religion.

Hmm. Maybe one of the mods could start their own religion and make us all convert! Yeah! That'd work!

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 03:51 PM
link   
YEAH!!! You tell him!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Tyler when taking all religions into consideration, its my opinion that understanding them and adhering to them. In relation to how they are presented, is best done with regard to the generalizations. If you attempt to consolidate the alternative what might seem clear. Is the political motivations inherent in each of the culture with
regard to the extremist ethic.

Religions are not pathetic Tyler but Extremism is.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 01:42 AM
link   
JamesG, I got a question for you, if God was to banish all evil then how can good not get banished as well? as in the fact that good and evil are the opposite and the basis of each other. Without one then the other would have nothing to base itself against and therefore not exist.

Without one we could not have the other its the yin and yang of life.

even the smallest parts of life have a positive and negative and a small portion that sits in the middle, think of an atom.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 11:57 AM
link   
BBL, Good and Evil are simply concepts needed to make a tribe/society work. They are not a necessary component of existance and they're awfully fluid.

To Romans, bankruptcy was evil. If you declared yourself bankrupt, your creditors could either have you sold into slavery or executed.

Under the Code of Hammurabi, entrapment was an evil that was punishable by death (so... cops couldn't do a "sting" operation) In fact, there were lots of things that you could be put to death for under the Code of Hammurabi

In America, the New York Colony instituted the Duke's Laws of 1665. Under these laws, offenses such as striking one's mother or father, or denying the "true God," were punishable by death. www.deathpenaltyinfo.org...[/ur l]

Don't like your parents? Fight with them? That's considered worthy of the death penalty (and so is adultery and getting pregnant without benefit of marriage): [url=http://members.aol.com/timgore/teenstone.htm]http://members.aol.com/timgore/teenstone.htm

What's "evil" to an amoeba? Before the advent of whaling, what was "evil" to a whale? What's evil to Koko the gorilla? What's evil to a wolf?

Before the advent of marriage laws (1000 AD or so), was it evil to live together and not be married -- because after marriage became law, it was evil to live with someone "without benefit of marriage."

We now consider slavery to be evil -- but in earlier times it wasn't considered evil. Is it?

What's evil?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join