It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fix your Flying Saucer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is an interesting site I found months ago. Though I have no way of verifying the author's ideas (and, indeed, he seems really to be focused on explaining any and all types of UFOs), his work is still very interesting. Take the time to let the diagrams load... My guess is that they took a while to draw up... though their value may only be semi-scientific. At any rate, it's interesting to look at UFO blueprints.

Also, his theory that aliens may be here due to solar activity is worth noting:

www.ufophysics.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Nice link, only.

The solar activity is due to the oncoming wave and yes that is why they are here. This guy has some credibility with me.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
To ask the childish question...

Why no "bathrooms" on the ships? I can believe that they can build advanced engines that might not need large fuel tanks, or that they can make their computers small enough to fit anywhere, but I cannot believe that they would sit in one of these things for (what, a month or so?) a considerable amount of time without needing large storage areas for food -- or a place to 'store' that food when they finsih with it. Essentially, I don't buy the Lazar ship because it doesn't use a mothership while, all along, he's claiming it goes from here to there over the course of a month or so.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
To clarify for everyone... I was telling Fungirl, before, about a group from the 80s called the "Aviary". They claimed to be government insiders. Among other disclosures, they said it took like 41 days (or something like that) to fly from Zeta Reticuli 2 to the Solar System... Thus, Bob Lazar's 'sport' model is too small (but only for a creature with human-like needs).

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The grays absorb nutrients through their skin and expunge waste in the reverse through their pores.

Many abductees report a urine like smell from them.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well, if they're absorbing food through the skin, I can see how a tank of condensed nutrients might take up less space than a complete cooking-sewage system... But, still, I think it's odd that creatures that are so human-like in appearance would be almost plant-like in terms of digestion.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
That website is kind of interesting. The drawings are cool, but I don't think they explain enough about how the craft actually works.

And looking at the pages of translated messages just made me think "UFO cult". Why would extraterrestrial beings send a telepathic message to someone in Latin, Greek, and Gaelic? Plus, our sun is too small to ever go nova. Because of our sun's mass it would become a red giant and throw off layers of gas until all that was left is a white dwarf. If the aliens are smart enough to make it all the way here, you'd think they would know basic astronomy.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
They are part human, part amphibious mammal, part reptillian and possibly part birdlike from what I have heard.

Not only are they NOT human but their functions are not of this realm.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yes, so far as the page with the translations go... I'm not sure if this guy believes all that or if he is just posting extra info he has...

At any rate, I linked to the site because I thought the diagrams were cool. If you look at the middle of this page:
www.debshome.com...
you'll see depictions of the nine ship types Lazar claims to have seen. Note that the one on the lower right side resembles the other type this guy is analyzing (the bubble shaped one).

Also, one ship is damaged (as per this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
)

top topics

join