It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: BASEBALL: Furious Bonds: 'I ain't never met Tim Montgomery'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
SAN FRANCISCO -- Barry Bonds avoided specifics Thursday when asked about the latest doping allegations against him, instead unleashing a flurry of expletives toward sprinter Tim Montgomery.

Montgomery reportedly testified to a grand jury that the man at the center of a Bay Area steroid scandal told him he supplied the San Francisco Giants' slugger with performance-enhancing drugs.

"I ain't never met Tim Montgomery. I don't know Tim Montgomery. I've never seen the dude in my life," Bonds said before the Giants' game against the Los Angeles Dodgers. "I don't even know what the guy does."

source

CBS

I see the value of his rookie card (one of which I stumbled accross this past winter)
plummeting. Crap!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think someone got scared #less when his source was found

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The steroid issue seemed to die down as the season progressed...but *bam* here they are again and of course the issue of whether this takes away from Bonds accomplishments whether he did them etc. will rise again.

Ben

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
what is everybody's personal opinion on this, did he or didnt he take them

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I guess it really doesn't matter what our opinion is, only the truth matters. I we'll never know that for certain.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well since it doesn't matter what our opinion is I'll go ahead and say I think he took them.

new topics

top topics

join