It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Did not die in the assassination

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Years ago I read an article that said they managed to save him but he of course he suffered significant brain damage and died 7 years later and was buried at sea by the family. There was even a report from a nurse that took care of him she said it was never spoken of who he was, everyone called him John and that he was kept in a private home far off the beaten track, fully staffed and that his wife visited often, that Ari Onassis helped pay and provide for the security and the man's health care, due to the fact that the family did not want anything like monetary ties that could be traced back to them thus blowing the cover, having as few ties as possible to him was the only way they could protect him, which was one of the reasons Ari Onassis was resonsible for it all and also why the nurse felt Jackie married Onassis out of gratitude. There was a picture of the man known as John and a woman who looked identical to Jackie pushing him in a wheelchair outside on the private grounds of the home. Also pictures of many members of the Kennedy family on a yacht with a flag draped coffin and then one of it being lowered into the ocean. Anyone else heard of this, I do recall there were questions about why there was a military guard outside of the room he had been in, in the ER for 48 hrs. Anyone else ever recall hearing about this?

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by goose]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I have never heard of this, and have read alot about JFK over the years, is there anyway you can remember where you read it?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Q1: u got a link to this?

Q2: As far as i remember from history..he death was very mysterious but he DID die from massive haemorragh from the brain damage *half his skull being blown off would do that*

He died in Dallas hospital and was prenounced dead within about 4hrs of TOA.

The only thing i really wanted to know was Why?

Oh...and as far as i am concerened...it was definetly 2 snipers!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
No links I have not looked for any, people do survive massive head injuries, as I said from the articale I read the man was practically a vegatable. I don't recall where iIread this it was eons ago, it could have been one of those rag magazines with altered pictures.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
i remember reading part of the Pathology report online somewhere that the damage to the brain was mainly the Medulla Obolongata(sp) and frontal lobes.

Now...if he had been shot in the frontal lobe only..then he may have lived as Lobotomies are carried out nearly everyday to remove tumors and such. But being hit again in the Medulla would have been much more serious as it severes blood vessels and parts of the brain.

When i find the link i will post it here.

As for the whole sniper deal...who do u think was involved apart from Lee Harvey Oswald?

Did JFK find something out and the CIA knew about it?

Thats my guess!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Good grief.

Isn't this just a story in the same genre of Hitler surviving WW2 and shifting to Latin America with other war criminals? (i.e. nonsense).

So, after JFK's brain went missing, he survived that too? Astounding what medical science could do back then!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
MA...unlike some people we like to look at the facts and analise them and start making up our theories!

We never said his brain went missing...its obvious that he died from massive trauma.

So..instead of being snide...how about ur theory and input...hmm?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen

As for the whole sniper deal...who do u think was involved apart from Lee Harvey Oswald?

Did JFK find something out and the CIA knew about it?

Thats my guess!

JFK had a lot enemies, one he was pulling us out of Vietnam, that was not popular with people who wanted to make money off the war and the booty after we won, also due to the fact Joe Kennedy SR. had ties with the mob and that they had actually fixed the election and helped JFK win then RFK was going after the mob bigtime as part of the JFK administration as attorney general. I recently watched a documentary called The men who killed Kennedy, from watching that it would seem everybody was involved in it from the CIA to the mob, and then I recently watched one which caused a lot of stink about how LBJ was responsible for it. I do know that a lot of witnesses that had pertinent information died mysterious deaths, a lot of photos and film has disappeared that was handed over as evidence.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
No, I wasn't being snide, but I'm genuinely concerned for the quality of some material presented.

Kennedy died in the assassination. Otherwise, it wouldn't be an assassination, would it? Maybe you are thinking I was directing my nonsense comment at you. No, just the original post.

Kennedy's brain went missing before a detailed autopsy could be concluded. Were you aware of that?

There are alternative theories about who killed him and why. But not much of validity about Kennedy surviving. What facts are here that you are using to make up a theory about Kennedy surviving? Why?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think i remember that TV Programme..its was on C4 notlong ago and it was also on Discovery channel?

Right ok so so everyone had at least a connection to the Kennedy Family...what about his 'Friends'?

If there was meant to be an assassination attempt b4 Dallas...wouldnt that mean the FBI/NSA/SS guys find out about it and try and stop it?

As for the deaths of the people who knew JFK...way to suspicious and lots of evidence going missing just makes us even more curious!

I have to admit that the JFK story is the only one that worries me...its got way to many loose ends and is just so damn interesting to put down.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   
MA...i am not saying that he survived as i know and have seen what a GSW to ur brain will do!

I never knew his brain went missing b4 his autopsy could be done..thank u for that information!

As for his surviving...maybe in complete vegative state but no-way would he have survived more than 24hrs due to the trauma.

I think that if any ones wants to discover the truth about JFK...they need to get the facts and work from there.

I willing to do this as a research project...anyone 2nd?

Masked...sorry!

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by Gryffen]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Good grief.

Isn't this just a story in the same genre of Hitler surviving WW2 and shifting to Latin America with other war criminals? (i.e. nonsense).

So, after JFK's brain went missing, he survived that too? Astounding what medical science could do back then!

Actually Mr.Hitler is still missing..

As he most propably escaped or was blown to bits!

But about JFK..

JFK.. had half of his head missing..

Link!
(Dont click the link if you dont have good nerves.. as it shows JFK dead.. and the damage by gunshots..)

Hitler?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The weird thing with that photo is it doesnt look like JFK!

I have been and helped in many autopsies and i know that when ur dead ur muscles relax quite a lot but not that much!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
No, I wasn't being snide, but I'm genuinely concerned for the quality of some material presented.

Kennedy died in the assassination. Otherwise, it wouldn't be an assassination, would it? Maybe you are thinking I was directing my nonsense comment at you. No, just the original post.

Kennedy's brain went missing before a detailed autopsy could be concluded. Were you aware of that?

There are alternative theories about who killed him and why. But not much of validity about Kennedy surviving. What facts are here that you are using to make up a theory about Kennedy surviving? Why?

Yes I read that Kenedy's brain was missing, they can write anything can't they, are you sure it was Kennedy's brain, I know someone said it and someone wrote it but that does not necessarily make it true does it?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
what everyone needs to do is search for the basic main facts and take it from there.

Theres something bothering me about that picture...can point my finger at it though!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here is a link to a discussion or email about certain things that would make one believe it was a coverup about his possible survival though there are thing in this I certainly don't agree with. the link is www.jmasland.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
The weird thing with that photo is it doesnt look like JFK!

Oh,

FOR PETES SAKE!

Its JFK alright..

Just trust me on this..

As i was trying to find more photos about dead JFK..

I tryed google image seach.. typed "JFK morgue"..

That gives only 2 results..

Other beign JFK..

And other beign Kurt Cobain.. in a morgue.. without head..

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I feel like the truth has been hidden up so much with stories of the NWO and Illumnati guys that everyone is paranoid!

Forget those guys...get ur facts..draw up ur answers and research all possibilties!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yet another link and this one has one of the photos I saw though the story is ludicrous, www.newsmakingnews.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Q2: As far as i remember from history..he death was very mysterious but he DID die from massive haemorragh from the brain damage *half his skull being blown off would do that*

yep...

As for the lone gunman theory, I don't think anyone here buys that one, hehe.... There was a hit team used for the assassination, no doubt about it....

As for why...plenty of reasons...

He was trying to dissolve the CIA, go back to the gold standard, etc. They weren't about to let that happen...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join