It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: BASEBALL: Pete Rose the movie

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Pete Rose will be the subject of an ESPN movie beginning production this spring.
Hustle, will premiere on Sept. 25, ESPN executive vice president Mark Shapiro announced Tuesday.

The two-hour movie will focus on events in Rose's life and baseball career in the mid- to late 1980s, including the lifetime ban he agreed to following an investigation of gambling,a suspension that has kept the career hits leader off the Hall of Fame ballot.

The network has already done films on basketball coach Bob Knight and football coach Bear Bryant, and has an upcoming project on the late auto racing star Dale Earnhardt set to air this summer.

Related Stories

Ohio.com

St Petersburg Times

Ben

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ESPN does very good movies like these, i will be very interested ins eeing this movie.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Does ESPN put their movies on DVD? I would like to watch the Pete Rose movie, especially the earnhardt one, but my mom is being stubborn and won't get cable hooked up.

TRD

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I never thought about that,we don't get espn in the UK only sometimes on cable for a match/game so i wouldn't mind getting a copy of the movies on DVD.

new topics

top topics

join