It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNITE THE INFORMATION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Alright, folks. I am going to try something new here. Who here has heard of THE DULCE BASE, has read the BRANTON synopsis of the Dulce facility and has a general understanding of the suspected true nature of the reptilian and gray species of aliens? Now, who of those people have read anything by William Cooper? Who believes that the NWO is a real thing and has control over all nations on earth? Now take the time to enter in the religious aspect with the factual aspect of all aforementioned subjects. Do you feel a certain relation to these subjects? Have you heard of Kathleen Keating? Have you heard of the Shareinternational religious figure known as Maitreya that is coming soon and has been identified as many as the antichrist? Maybe I am just paranoid, but I have a strong feeling that something downright #ty is on the horizon for humanity.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
JM,

welcome, I assume you are a new member.

the topics you mention here are in fact at the top of a rather long list of recent issues hacked to death around here.

myself I believe it all and know of all the people and things you discuss.

there is really only one conspiracy IMHO and that is the conspiracy AGAINST humanity by the oppressors.

those that choose to control and subjugate humanity for their own benefit whilst making every effort to keep all people ignorant.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If you do a search you can come up with all the answers you want. 5 years of ATS, plenty of that to go around. Something might happen, but you never know. If you want to keep yourself busy or if your bored. Search for all those things, the lists will be incredibly long

-wD

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies. I did just stumble upon this website a few days ago, i guess i am just slow. I have been hooked on these subjects for about half a year now and am convinced that something isnt right.
i suppose the point i was trying to make was that you think these phenomina are all caused by the same thing
the devil maybe?

top topics

join