It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: SOCCER: Portsmouth finally sign a Striker

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Portsmouth have finally landed a striker in the shape of Ivica Monar,he signed a two and a half year deal today.Pompey boss Harry Redknapp had been scouring Europe for a new hit-man for months, as he looked to bring in the firepower to guide the side away from the drop zone.

Portsmouth agreed around a �500,000 fee for the Anderlecht striker and contract negotiations have now been concluded.Redknapp has lacked attacking options this term with forward Svetoslav Todorov yet to play this season through injury and Yakubu Aiyegbeni who is currently away at the African Cup of Nations.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow they actually signed him cos the other websites have just said "close" to signing him is thius guy any good anyway?

Sir

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
More TRD insider info by any chance?

I thought they had only agreed a fee awell so i suppose watch this space,i must admit i have never heard of him.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Its official Mornar signed b4 the close of the transfer window he will now partner Teddy for todays games with Wolves.

TRD

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well drunk lucky i got that right otherwise i would have looked a bit stupid lol

Yes will be interesting to see him play and how he does.!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yeah i have never heard of this guy, we also signed another striker as well i was wondering why we signed 2 strikers then i looked at our list of injuries and we have 5 strikers injured all long term injuries so our only strikers now are Teddy, Yak, Mornar and Olzbar(i think thats his name)

top topics

join