It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 2006 Thread Review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
We have a new page integrated into the new site code that allows anyone to review all the top threads of previous months, or entire year, over the past four years.

Start with:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
To review the most popular threads of 2006, then have a peak down memory lane and see what were our popular topics for any given month.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Great idea, very useful

I see that the ranking is based on thread replies....is that replies that the thread has recieved since it was made, total replies? Or is it thread replies within the chosen scope, like most replies within April 2006 (for example)?

Either way, I like it

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, I see how it works now. It's threads that were created within whatever month you chose to display

[edit on 1/1/2007 by SportyMB]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Cool.. Skeptic, you all have really done some great things with the site. All of you are to be applauded.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thats really cool!

Awsome job.

One question, is that just for ATS threads or BTS too? Because I saw one thread from BTS and didn't see any others.

[edit on 1/1/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I believe it is from all three sites. (ATS, BTS, PTS)

Big threads are more common on ATS than the other two, so it's common to see ATS dominating these lists.

Very nice I must say. I love how the previous years have been integrated as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
That is a very cool idea and it looks pretty good too.

Good job.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
No surprise that the game threads dominated

top topics

join