It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question for the ladies (All Ladies)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I want to give my wife a present for her birthday she's had her Eye on this little pearl handled hand gun. She knows she is getting the handgun because she gave me the money for it to make sure she got it.
What I want to know is would it be right to get her a purse with a holster built in. I have my eye on several please follow the link below

purse holsters

Please help me on this girls ime terrible at getting the right thing and Ime sick of blowing it. She's a awsome women and deserves the royal treatment.
My thinking is for like city survival should SIT X happen while she is away from home the hand.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by angryamerican]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Years ago I bought the woman I was seeing at the time a purse having a little velcro closed compartment inbetween the main compartments where a handgun can be placed. They came in several different colours and I told her to pick out the colour she wanted. It was all leather and ran about $125. I would rather she go around heeled when she went out and about. She carried a Smith and Wesson five shot air weight in .38 Special.

I am no expert on womens apparel or accessories. This is why I told her to pick it out. As I recall recall at this gun show we attended there were several styles and colours from which to choose.

One more thing..dont be insecure about making such a mistake. Most women hate the insecurity worse than the wrong present. THey also dont like men who constantly "try out" for approval. Married or not.

Up to you olde man..Just dont be insecure about it.

Thanks ..hope it goes well for you.
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
thanks for the advise Orangetom but after 13 years of Weded bliss my wife is expecting a BS present, because I have the worst taste
. its not about insacurity its about giving my sole mate what she deserves.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If she knew what she wanted... she would have told you. Not like she pulls punches there.

Buy her what YOU want... get what I saying? *wink*

In other words, use this time to shine. Be assertive, she'll like that. She doesnt care less about the purse or you'd know exactly what she wanted.

This coming from a self made prima donna.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yes I agree....well said...

Angry American..yes I understand about giving your soulmate what she deserves. I agree with this too.

I too have horrible taste in womens presents and also because my experience and knowlege in this category is very lacking.

Good luck in searching for the right present.

Orangetom

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Look at the purses she currently has (especially the one she carries most often) and then choose one that is similar in size and color.

That would work for me because I only carry large black purses and if someone got me something small and dainty with flowers on it, I would not be happy.

Hope that helps.

new topics

top topics

join