It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indonsian plane missing in Air,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I found this on AOL news, it would appear that they've detected 3 chunks of metal on the seabed which they think is the missing plane.

news.aol.co.uk... inds-metal-on/article/20070108042109990004

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Has a passenger list been released and does anyone know how many Americans were on board?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
nope, I have heard there was an American and his two girls on board,

Ill try and find more info on that,

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Update

Im hearing that a body has been found floating in the water whrere the plane is said to possible have gone down,

theres hardly anything on it yet but im sure more will arise from this,

www.alertnet.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here's an article pertaining to the missing plane- they found a piece of it in the ocean. It states in the article that they found the part about 1,000 feet from the beach but they still are'nt sure if the plane crashed in the sea or on land. Something just does'nt sound right.

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 10-1-2007 by opinionsarefree]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi all In relation to the body that was found i've read that its not from the crash.

Wreckage has also been found part of the tail and things like seats and unused life jackets have been found too.

Perhaps its just crashed into the sea and went to the bottom, The whole thing about planes floating after a crash landing etc is just a theory afterall it might have gone straight in. It would explian things like not a massive amount of wreckage being found or bodies for that matter

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The whole thing about planes floating after a crash landing etc is just a theory afterall it might have gone straight in.

Depending upon the vector of the plane, it might indeed float for a time. IIRC, there was a hijacked plane that floated for a while after crashing into the ocean. It eventually sank, but it did stay afloat for a while allowing some passengers to escape. And I've seen any number of water landings wherein the passengers survived, but this is with smaller planes and not necessarily jet liners. What I have found odd is that there has been no debris field, no oil/fuel spills seen...and one would think, if the plane broke up, one would indeed find that.

OTOH, it doesn't seem that we're going to find the whole plane...and I am sorry for those souls lost in this accident/crash/??

Regards-
Aimless

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Such sad news!

I feel very sorry for those people and i hope their families can

cope well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join