It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being watched? MIB? Paranoid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
lol they take everything away before they try to recruit you. The reason you got that airline job was obviously a setup. of course you probably already knew that by now.

(im not a bright guy, i say the obvious).

to sapphire.

the hybrids are supposed to be giants? stop pickin on us regs.

To the not so bright guy ... Giants? Where did you get that idea?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by logiclock

Originally posted by earthtone
Am I paranoid? Could be being watched by them?

Do those guys only sit outside your home? What about your other daily activities?

Maybe it's time to start putting breakable seals on your doors...

No. The four times I have seen these people has been in a similar place in my village where I go to sit, relax, sometimes smoke pot. This would not have been apparent to these people ( or perhaps it was) but probably had little to with any possible reasons for them being there. I do not think they have been inside my home.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Perhaps smoking weed isn't a great thing to do out in public if you're paranoid about people watching you...

If you can see the car from your window, maybe you should keep a pair of binoculars close by and stare back at them and write your observations in a notebook. Make sure they can see you writing while you're observing them. Or talk into a tape recorder. If you can, follow them in your car if they take off if you go outside. Of course, that might make them step up their surveillance even more... On second thought...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Smoking weed is part of my life and I do it wherever I go. If pot is ever going to be legalized in this country then people need to be constantly pushing the boundries. If people are / were watching me then I doubt that my pot habits have anything to with it. If I see them for the 5th time then I will be ready to make sure I get some more details.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
However you choose to expose them, you'll probably need proof and help. I saw a video of a bunch of well-known conspiracy hunters trying to expose the Bilderberg group. They used a camcorder to record their run-ins. Then they publicized the hell out of it. Publicity, publicity, publicity. And video.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I do not have enough money for a camcorder but I will be watching my back and carry my trust pentax around with me just incase. I usually have my camera anyways becuase I am currently studying Photography. I would love to get a snapshot of that black audi.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
What information could you possibly know that would warrant them keeping tabs on you? Have you ever seen a UFO or something? Done something illegal? What?

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have seen what I beleive to have been a UFO, yes. Illegal activites? Don't exactely post a list of the crimes I have committed on a public message board. I am not suggesting that I am have definately been watched but It was still very wierd.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Sapphire

Well Genesis 6 (around there)makes me think they were giants of some sort.

maybe not kink your neck tall giants, but giants of something.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by RANT]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join