It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone feel "something" is around the corner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
"Last night the wind was whispering I was trying to make out what it is was
Last night the wind was whispering I was trying to make out what it is was
I tell myself something's coming, but it never does"

Lonesome Day Blues - Bob Dylan

Maybe there is. Take a look at this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It discusses - if true - the biggest financial scam EVER involving the Bush43 administration. Treasury secrytary Henry M. Paulson and Dick Cheney sobpoenaed in Germany. The story is here.
www.quatloos.com...

The definite economic meltdown coming!?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll
When I was younger I don't remember "the end" being a subject of conversation.......but nowadays, the younger generation is bombarded with it. I'd hate to be growing up a kid right now....because our media makes the future look very bleak indeed.

You know, that just got me thinking.... and we all know what that's good for.

I think it's possible, make that probable, that The Powers That Be are using this "training" as a way to create a generation of people that don't care. Now why would they do that you ask? It's simple. They'd do it because the easiest people in the world to control are the ones that don't think for themselves.

They are the ones that have the weakest minds, since they didn't get educated, because they didn't think it would matter. The world's going to end in the next decade, right? Why study to become anything of value? With that very limited and narrow-minded attitude about them, they become the willing pawns of the grand chess players.

All from a simple concept.

The truth of the matter can be summed up in very few words:

"You cannot kill an idea."

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
yup something is around the corner

been much to quiet lately

it may be time for the smart people to lose there money in the stock game

it may be time for a recession that brings about the NWO

personally i hope/pray that everything somehow stays "fine and dandy" and the dog and pony gov't show continues

it may be time for WWIII and the 2012 crowd to start dancing

something big is about to happen

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
The definite economic meltdown coming!?

More likely,

I feel we are going to see the economic collaspse of the West pretty soon. We can expect a stronger EU to come soon and the North American Union is on its way.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
What if all our fears were pushed aside by astonishment, wonder, awe and the appreciation of sheer spectacle?

Why can't humanity assume a different position besides fear? Besides intimidation through herd mentality?

I'll tell you that we DO have the tools to live beyond the primal reactions that have guided us thus far. The age of information offers us the ability to not just disinform the general populous, but to offer a mask to allow us all to approach each other without fear. This sounds like it has the potential for abuse, as does any technology, but so far we've managed to adapt to our foolish animal inclinations when it comes to powerful new technology.

The internet gives us all the ability to see our world on terms that we understand and can assimilate at rates that make sense to us rather than waiting for understanding that may not come or for people who can not deliver it.

That may be the surprise we are all about to see, and perhaps the biggest surprise will be the next phase of this technology and how we are going to apply it.

That's more exciting than any nuclear suitcase or UFO, IMHO.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Bush is probably going to invade Iran to overstay his Presidency. That is the only way his puppet masters can keep him in power...send us into another...possibly...unlimited war.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
Bush is probably going to invade Iran to overstay his Presidency. That is the only way his puppet masters can keep him in power...send us into another...possibly...unlimited war.

If that happends, what will the citizens of America do about it?

/7A

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You guys kill me. Bush is a tragic beneficiary of a legacy of politics. He should not have been pushed to become president if not for the world his father made. Don't give George W. any more credence than that.

He is not as unintelligent as we have been led to believe, but I think as far as presidents go, he has been leaning too heavily on his power rather than his skill set.

The "something" that is around the corner is change. Sometimes you got lots of it in your pocket, so it feels heavy and you think "Hey, maybe I should do something with it." Go play a video game and give your computer a break from the downloading for a minute or two...Maybe you'll meet a pretty girl!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll
I'd hate to be growing up a kid right now....because our media makes the future look very bleak indeed.

Sitting here in my University halls, all i can say is, yeh, i hate the fact im growing up now, and that i wasn't born 30 years earlier (would fit my music taste, and also i coulg go see Pink Floyd and GnR live!)

It really annoys me that alot of people my age dont actually care about the issues of the world, when it is our generation who will have to clean up the mess of our parents generation.

The future mite appear bleak thanks to the media, but im certain the world will not be as it is now in 10 years. We will either be in paradise (ascension/2012), or everything on the surface of the Earth will be wiped out due to the cyclical nature of the cosmos.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have those feelings at times. Like right now...I think I'm getting a VERY big 'something' (crap, I've got the runs).

No worries, just a little ATS joke-age. Anyway, back on topic, I believe everyone has those feelings at times. Want to try something odd? Sit down with another person, say the sentence 'See Ernie Vindicate Eddie's Nook'. After both of you have repeated that sentence a few times, each of you write a number on a piece of paper. Then show it to each other. I'm not sure how it works for you guys, but when me and my girlfriend do it, we get the same number.

I think part of the answer to why humans get the 'feeling' is because we are all subject to the same stresses and annoyances each day, and also by hearing of the same troubles with war and politics on TV and Radio. These all factor in similiar feelings, and then they all inact upon us at the same time. But thats just my theory

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
End this thread here. Most higher mammals (i.e., wolves, elephants, dolphins, chimpanzees, etc.) have been shown to exhibit communication behavior on levels beyond just vocalization or body language.

Enough of the bad feeling business. Just accept that at the Wonka factory, it's garbage day. Don't get caught lunging for the goose!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join