It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out There TV and Forums, Its a must watch..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Information on UFO, Crop Circles, Mind Control, Conspiracies, and the upcoming curruptions plans from the bush administration. The New world order is coming just when people looked away.

For Out There TV: www.lvitv.com...

*LINK REMOVED*

this is serious, please take a few minutes of you're time and read the articles on the forum and become updated, we need to fight back and talk some sense to our friends. Watch as many video's as you can and try to be open minded about these things. Its not what we do know its what we don't.

Mod Edit: No Advertizing Please

[edit on 31-12-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
These shows are indeed really good, thanks for posting the links. They have a ton of shows, wow! Of the over 200 shows, can you recommend any specific ones that stand out among the rest ?

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Interesting indeed.

The problem I see is getting people to wake up and stand together and do something. Do you see this happening? People don't believe until it is to late, why do you think they have gotten away with this.

To think it has only taken a so few greedy, rich people to put themselves behind the power and use it for the evil. We are all at fault for we allowed it and did nothing to stop it, shame on us.

I know if something isn't done I will have to diet so I can bend over and practice kissing my asrh goodby.

We all need to stand together as one we can't allow them to do this to our children and grandchildren.

I'm curious how many here will fight for there rights or put on the sheep outfit and be led to slaughter?

[edit on 31-12-2006 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i think many people simply do not understand what they would be fighting for, or who would be on their side

thanks for the link

[edit on 31-12-2006 by Frakkerface]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Very good!! Thank you!

top topics

join