It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus backwards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i had this strange dream...something was on my chest and that same invisible force was moving me around the bed and i tried to resist and it felt soooo cold and i could feel soemthing so amiss but as in my dreams i started to say the name jesus and spelling out loud so that the evil presence would go away then some dark shadow appearded by my head and with its claw it spelled in my forehead jesus backward and started laughing with a repugnent growl...susej... and then i woke up does anyone know what this could mean or why this is happening?? why have i been having so many demonic attacks in my dreams does anyone think i might be on the path to being possesed?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think it is quite the opposite, actually.

1. They don't show themselves until there is nothing left to lose.

2. They do have some sort of peculiar honor code that prohibits them from taking up residence in a dwelling in which they are not welcomed (or are no longer welcome).

3. If it spoke to you from outside of you then you have already evicted it without even realizing it!

The backward spelling thing is only due to the testimony that earth is a 'mirror image' of the heavens...like looking at your name on your forehead in the mirror...if it said Jesus, in the mirror it would say Susej! Maybe that was somehow a signal to you that the 'teams' have been redistributed and now you and your former housemate (
) are on opposite sides of the scimmage line.

Ya knoiw? I think it a good thing - an encouraging sign to me that we are all fighting our part of the battle and we are going to be the 'good guys' so we can win.

Who is we? All of us - mankind!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Upon first Impression...You must be a Christian

There was a man. I was talking to him. Maybe early 20s or 30ish.
I told him that woman was the most Beautiful form among mankind.
He attacked me with a knife. I was trying to push him away, he kept saying the words “ Diversion “ Diversion . He was trying to scribble a mark on my forhead or cut something into my skin. I was on the floor. He did not mark or hurt me.

I have sensed in my dreams...something of a presence that I know not its nature....but something trying to scribble on you I have had...

Dreams of Faith I believe are front God...or Christ..

As far as a particular honor Code..There is Conjecture..Then there is Christ..

Christ says this...

43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation

Faith..

Belief in the Truth...

Then ask yourself..

Do you believe? or do you BELIEVE...

Peace

[edit on 2-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
but i stopped believing at the beginning of last year so i dont consider myself a christian but its still strange you'd think the demonic would leave it at that why keep attacking even after i give up on God?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Demon is attacking you. Key word is attack.

What does being under attack tell you about your beliefs?

Therefore..you are under attack. The last time I checked, to be attacked means your not with them or of that belief.

Therefore, if you believe a demon is attacking you, then you believe that a Demon exists..and to resist a Demon, means perhaps that God is trying to get your attention.

To not believe in Christ when there is a Christ is like not believing in being human..

So when yoiu went from being Christian to not..did youi stop helping people? Did you start not loving? Did you start not being helpful to your fellow man? or...was it merely no believing in insitutional religion.

I am a Man of God. But I call myself Apostate.

For I do not subscribe to the restrained version of Instituionalized Christianity.

To honor Christ is to honor God. To Love you neighbor as yourself is to practice the ways of Christ. Not only talk about it, but do it.

You should look up the parable of the man who lost his son and returned..

Peace

[edit on 3-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
isn't it said by demonologists and exorcists that demons do things backwards? so ...im just confused

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Perhaps he was trying to tell you that some of the things your doing in your life are not his ways...

So seeing his name backwards is saying thats not the way Jesus is.

only you know..

Peace

[edit on 6-1-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
another dream this time it was a black cat that was trying to attack me and i went to grab it and it started to talk in an alien voice and laughing at me and then its eyes changed to blacker than black and hissed and i knew it was an evil demon in disguise and i kept telling it u have no right to be here and no right to keep coming to me leave me alone!! so i've been having lots of these demonic attack dreams. is this all weird or what??

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I've had instances where I would be sleeping, then I'd feel the presence of something and it totally paralyzes my body. The first time it happened I was 5 years old. Was like an octopus was holding down my eyelids, but I was awake.

As I got older, it started happening more often, and I would be afraid to open my eyes because one of those times I did open my eyes, I saw a dark figure over me.

When I got pregnant with my son, we moved to an apartment and there was a woman upstairs that was mentally disturbed. I would get these attacks constantly when sleeping, feeling that tingly cold feeling. At the time I felt that maybe it was her "demons" trying to get me, but I began to realize that as I grew stronger in my faith in God and Christ, it was like maybe I was being tested. And there would be the times, where I would try to utter Jesus, then as soon I was able to get his name out...the sooner it stopped.

It got to a point where when the feeling came it would stop because I had said his name. It would just come automatic.

But as for your cat dream...it could be that you are reading too much here on ATS. I had a recent experience which I started looking into ghost videos here and on other sites. I got so caught up trying to find all the vids possible out there, that I began to get freaked out for several days straight!

Till one day, my son tells me in the morning as we are going to run errands. He says to me, "Mommy? I saw lightning man." I say to him, Lightning man? He says, yes mommy I saw him in the night walking in the front room. I got more out of him later on and he explained to me that he came from the back room, I said did he see you, he said no. He proceeds to tell me that lightning man walked by the room, saw one of his Lego's, picked it up, looked at it and put it down again and walked some more. Guess that is about the time I saw him sitting up in his bed. It was kind of odd since I never seen him do that before. So now I know why he was awake because of what he saw.

When my boy first told me this, the first thing that came to mind was the angel at the rock.
His countenance was like lightning

I remember when bringing it up again that evening saying like, "so you saw lightning man?" And he freaked! Got really clingy and grabbed me by the hand and brought me to the back room as he was going around looking to see if lightning man was around. Then he told me he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. So from then on, I just stopped, was a lesson for me and I ain't doing that ever again.

As they thus spake Jesus him self stood in the midst of them, and said unto them: peace be with you. And they were abashed and afraid, supposing that they had seen a spirit. And he said unto them: Why are ye troubled, and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is even my self. Handle me and see: for spirits have not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy and wondered, he said unto them: Have ye here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honey comb. And he took it, and ate it before them.

top topics

join