It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
On boxing day at 9.40 I saw a big orange light glowing in the sky flying past the moon. The light travelled some distance then stopped while two blinking lights appeared adjacent to it.Does anyone know if any more reports were made in cornwall uk on 26dec?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
what colour were the blinking lights?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
In answer to your question the lights blinking were white. There was also no sound at all and it was a very quiet night here in cornwall.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've posted a link which may (or may not) be some information to explain what you witnessed.

Covert military excercise

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nemo1111
On boxing day at 9.40 I saw a big orange light glowing in the sky flying past the moon. The light travelled some distance then stopped while two blinking lights appeared adjacent to it.Does anyone know if any more reports were made in cornwall uk on 26dec?

Yes, the UK has many such events posted on the net, even photos
and videos.

Some think it is a triangle craft, lights are on the bottom giving
flares at times. Do they jump around randomly.

Perhaps their engines got out of sync.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Firstly thank you for your reply. I know there are many such reports of crafts etc but really I wanted to know if there was any other sightings on that day.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon
I've posted a link which may (or may not) be some information to explain what you witnessed.

Covert military excercise

Nice research anglosaxon, thanks for bringing that to everyone's attention I wasn't aware of the USA's spy plane operations over the UK.

I also live in Cornwall nemo1111 but unfortunately spent this Christmas abroad so I did'nt see anything, shame! Sounded interesting.

top topics

join