It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Are Being Paid By Hizbullah For Firing Missiles Into Gaza

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hizbullah is paying splinter groups thousands of dollars for each rocket fired at Israeli targets. The splinter groups are being paid several thousand dollars for each attack with the final amount depending on the number of Israelis killed or wounded. It is believed that several splinter groups are involved and receiving funding from Hizbullah. All of the money originates in Iran.

www.jpost.com
Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) sources said the Islamist organization paid several thousand dollars for each attack, with the amount dependent on the number of Israelis killed or wounded.

"We know that Hizbullah is involved in funding terrorist activity in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank," a security official said.

"Palestinian terrorists get thousands of dollars per attack. Sometimes they are paid before the attack and sometimes they submit a bill to Lebanon afterward and the money gets transferred a short while later."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is kind of a new twist to an eon old situation. A mechanic is paid, a pilot is paid, and administrator is paid, a soldier is paid. What makes all of those previous professions different is for the most part, they are paid a flat rate for the work. It is now sounds like the job of causing terror is being paid on commission. Or perhaps on the body count. Something like that of a bounty hunter. A few centuries ago a pirate could make about the same amount of money in a few seasons that most people otherwise would in a life time. So that would allow him to retire or start a bounces ect. I wonder if the people firing the rockets plan to do the same.

Related News Links:
news.monstersandcritics.com
euronews.net
www.chron.com
www.iht.com

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hear is some more information on Hizbullah and its reach.

Thousands of supporters of Lebanon's Hezbollah-led opposition paralysed parts of central Beirut on Saturday on the second day of a campaign to topple the U.S.-backed government.

Scores of tents sprung up overnight as protesters occupied parking lots, squares and streets leading to the government's headquarters bringing Beirut's normally bustling commercial district to a standstill.

Protesters set up tents in the Martyrs' Square near the government headquarters in central Beirut December 2, 2006. Supporters of Lebanon's Hezbollah-led opposition camped out in central Beirut on Saturday on the second day of protests to demand the resignation of the U.S.-backed government.
sorce news

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sounds like a bit of a scam to me, as these rockets haven't exactly been doing a lot of damage or creating a lot of casualties.

"Sure, we'll pay you if one of these things actually hits someone (snicker)"...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Sounds like a bit of a scam to me, as these rockets haven't exactly been doing a lot of damage or creating a lot of casualties.

Yes that is right. As I recall from the past years of violence these rockets are notoriously inaccurate. However they do sometimes hit some thing or some one. However there is a bigger picture. What they do is instill terror which could be said is there main purpose.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The same way Shin Beit pays off Palestinians to turn traitor on their own people , Shin Beit pays these people to fire Qassams. These are poor, starving people and the Israelis know how to manipulate them just the right way. They always seem to have the perfect answers for everything and its just too convenient for me to believe. They always end up dead so its not like they will ever tell the story.

It should be apparent by now who isn't interested in peace and its in their interests to have these guys shooting these rockets to avoid peace at any costs.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too sure - it's entirely believeable that Hezbollah would do this IMHO.

I am no fan of the Israelis, but there is more than one party with something to gain by stirring things up in Palestine.

It's an oversimplification to pretend the bad guys are all on one side or the other.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
The same way Shin Beit pays off Palestinians to turn traitor on their own people , Shin Beit pays these people to fire Qassams. These are poor, starving people and the Israelis know how to manipulate them just the right way.

At this point I really don't see the advantage of paying the Palestinians to fire Qassams at your own people. Although be it after all the years of struggle I do think Shin Beit should be good at manipulating there adversary.

It should be apparent by now who isn't interested in peace and its in their interests to have these guys shooting these rockets to avoid peace at any costs.

To this statement yes. Hear are two links that will support this statement.
link one
link two

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

To this statement yes. Hear are two links that will support this statement.
link one
link two

Your links just further prove my point. Israel is giving them weapons to incite a civil war. They are well aware that not only will Hamas and Fatah members die, there will be innocent civilians dying in the cross-fire. If there are no rockets falling then they will not be able to constantly take land from the palestinians and there will be no excuse to keep killing them.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Your links just further prove my point. Israel is giving them weapons to incite a civil war.

Israel is not giving them the weapons. Israel is letting them travel through there borders. Egypt is giving them the weapons, so are you saying Egypt wants to insight the civil war?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Your links just further prove my point. Israel is giving them weapons to incite a civil war.

Israel is not giving them the weapons. Israel is letting them travel through there borders. Egypt is giving them the weapons, so are you saying Egypt wants to insight the civil war?

Ok so you are trying to say that Israel has nothing to do with these weapons going to Fatah at all just because they are being handed through egypt? Oh come on now! NOTHING will go through those borders unless Israel says its ok. Egypt as far as Im concerned will do anything to make sure their 3Bil a year (They are the recipients of the 2nd largest aid package after Israel) continues just like Israel does. This was a joint agreement through USA-Israel to allow this. There is NO WAY that Israel would have been excluded in this and Im sorry but if you deny this then I wouldn't know what else to say to you.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Ok so you are trying to say that Israel has nothing to do with these weapons going to Fatah at all just because they are being handed through egypt? Oh come on now! NOTHING will go through those borders unless Israel says its ok.

That partly the point I was getting at. Egypt is giving them the weapons and Israel is letting them travel through the borders. But even if Israel did not let them travel that way I have no doubt they would have still made it there.
That goes back to the original point of will the weapons be going to Hamas and if so who will be getting them into there hands?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

That partly the point I was getting at. Egypt is giving them the weapons and Israel is letting them travel through the borders. But even if Israel did not let them travel that way I have no doubt they would have still made it there.
That goes back to the original point of will the weapons be going to Hamas and if so who will be getting them into there hands?

Well You arer trying to assume that Egypt is the only way weapons get into palestine. I have news for you, they come directly from IDF through Israel as well. Just have a look at the M16 that Grandma Suicide Bomber is holding in her hands and you will see Hebrew writing on Rifle strap near the muzzle. They just busted several people in the IDF selling weapons from IDF stock to palestinians. Israeli businessmen were caught selling Chemicals used for making chemical weapons to Iran not long ago.

Feeding Fatah weapons at a time when they are fighting between each other is absolutely inciting civil war. You can say what you want and blame whoever you want, but its still an attempt to feed into the current frenzy. I wonder why they would choose NOW to give them weapons instead of before when there was no fighting between fatah and hamas then?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Just have a look at the M16 that Grandma Suicide Bomber is holding in her hands and you will see Hebrew writing on Rifle strap near the muzzle. They just busted several people in the IDF selling weapons from IDF stock to palestinians.

I have little doubt every society has those who will turn against it for one reason or another. The years of the cold war proved that to be true again and again. I looked and did not find exactly what you described. I did find this.

Rabinovitch served in the IDF during the alleged affair and is suspected of helping Golan obtain explosives to "take action."

According to the indictment, Rabinovitch is charged with being an accomplice to murder and conspiracy to commit a crime.

The prosecution says Rabinovitch supplied Golan with explosives and rifle bullets, knowing the latter planned to use them to hurt or kill Arabs, who he said gave support to terrorism.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

this.

No thats not it. Those are terrorists within the IDF selling arms to settlers most likely to attack arabs with. These were IDF selling weapons to palestinians. Those guys are Israelis selling to Israelis.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Those are terrorists within the IDF selling arms to settlers most likely to attack arabs with. These were IDF selling weapons to palestinians. Those guys are Israelis selling to Israelis.

Ok thats the pictuer, but there was no link to the news sorce.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Ok thats the pictuer, but there was no link to the news sorce.

For the IDF selling weapons to Pals? That was on haaretz a few weeks ago.

I just want to reiterate that Israel is not only approving the arms to Fatah they are doing it to strengthen them.

JERUSALEM: Forces loyal to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas have received an arms shipment from Egypt with Israeli approval, part of Israel's effort to strengthen the moderate leader in his power struggle with the militant Islamic Hamas.

Trying to avoid the embarrassment of apparent cooperation with Israel, an Abbas aide denied Thursday that the deal took place — but then a box of weapons fell off a truck.

Israel has been trying to reinforce Abbas' standing among his people. Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said he is a partner for negotiations — unlike Hamas, which rejects the existence of Israel and refuses to renounce violence. This month 17 people have been killed in clashes between the rival forces.

Source

Not only are they trying to incite a civil war amongst Fatah and Hamas supporters as well as the Hamas and Fatah members themselves , they are attempting to fund and supply the weapons for a Military Coup to remove a democratically elected government.

I hope it splashes back in their faces. Israel is one of the most manipulative and deceptive governments to come down the pipe. Through Deception Thou Shalt Do War is a very fitting motto not only for the Mossad but for Israel as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Not only are they trying to incite a civil war amongst Fatah and Hamas supporters as well as the Hamas and Fatah members themselves , they are attempting to fund and supply the weapons for a Military Coup to remove a democratically elected government.

I am not to sure which government you are talking about removeing.

However, after Arafat's death, Abbas won the presidency of the Palestinan Authority

Abbas
Abbas is the president of the PLO so he is the head of the government and he weapons are suppose to be in his control what government is suppose to be removed? Israel?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I am not to sure which government you are talking about removeing.

However, after Arafat's death, Abbas won the presidency of the Palestinan Authority

Abbas
Abbas is the president of the PLO so he is the head of the government and he weapons are suppose to be in his control what government is suppose to be removed? Israel?

You are not sure which government Im talking about? Who is Prime Minister Haniyeh then? He is Hamas is he not? He IS the Prime Minister of the PA is he not?
Hamas won the 2006 Legislative Elections.

Lets also not forget how many Hamas officials have already been abducted by the Israeli government already.

Palestinian Government

Ismail Haniyeh Prime Minister and Minister of Sports and Youth Hamas
    Dr. Mahmoud al-Zahar Foreign Affairs Hamas
    Dr. Omar Abdul-Razeq Finance Hamas
    Said Seyam Interior and Civil Affairs Hamas
    Dr. Basem Naim Health Hamas
    Engineer Alaeddin al-A'raj Economy Hamas
    Fakhri Turkman Social Affairs Independent
    Wasfi Mustafa Qabha Prisoners Affairs
    Dr. Naser Eddin al Shaer Deputy PM and Education and Higher Education Ministry Hamas
    Dr. Yousef Rizqa Information Hamas
    Dr. Mariam Saleh Woman Affairs Hamas
    Dr. Ahmad Khaldi Justice Hamas
    Engineer Jamal al Khudari Telecommunications and Information Technology Independent
    Abdul Rahman Zeidan Public Works Hamas
    Engineer Joudeh George Murqos Tourism Independent [2]
    Dr. Attallah Abul Sabeh Culture Hamas
    Engineer Ziad Al-Thatah Transportation Hamas
    Nayef Rajoub Waqf Hamas
    Samir Abu Eisheh Planning Hamas
    Dr. Mohammed al Agha Agriculture Hamas
    Engineer Khaled Abu Arafeh Minister without Portfolio Hamas
    Issa Ja'bari Local Governance Ministry Hamas
    Atef Udwan Minister without Portfolio Hamas
    Mohammed Barghouthi Labor Hamas
    Mohammed Awad Chief of Cabinet Hamas

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Who is Prime Minister Haniyeh then? He is Hamas is he not? He IS the Prime Minister of the PA is he not?

Well yes it could be said that Haniyeh is Hamas but he is not head of state.

The President of the Palestinian National Authority is the highest-ranking political position (equivalent to head of state) in the Palestinian National Authority (PNA).

sorce

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Red
So If Bush/Cheney and the Republicans made a deal with China to help remove the democratic side of government, and passed weapons through Canada to supply arms to the Republicans so they can take out the Democrats.....what would you consider that? Would it or Would it not be a Coup d'etat?

A coup d’état (pronounced /ku de'ta/), or simply coup, is the sudden overthrow of a government through unconstitutional means by a part of the state establishment — mostly replacing just the high-level figures.

en.wikipedia.org...'%C3%A9tat

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join