It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to ASK the Question that has NEVER been ASKED.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hopefully this should be an interesting and entertaining thread.

The premise and goal behind this thread is to simply ask a question you think has bever been asked.

It could be a serious question that challenges the intellectuals of a specific discipline like science, or astronomy, or any field of study for that matter. Sometimes asking the question that has never been asked is what led to people becoming famous. So give it a shot!

Or, it could be a humorous question posed in an unexpected or ackward environment such as: "Do you, Pope Benedict the Sixteenth, take this man to be you lawfully wed husband, to have and to hold in sickness and health, in good times and end of times, until death or judgment day you do part?"

or.....

"All my mommy's ex-boyfriends says she is easy, so do you want me to set up a blind date with her for you?"

If you can think of a question that you don't think anyone has ever asked, post it. Whether it is a serious question, or a funny one, does not matter.

Just try to have fun with it!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What would you do if a giant meteor hit the moon and sent it slowly moving towards the Earth???

Ex

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I always wondered.......

Is the movement of a simple cell
( electron-proton-neutron)
and
the movement of the entire universe.
(sun- planets)

The Same Physical Movement??????

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered how much porcupines(sp?) like to cuddle with eachother?

new topics

top topics

join