It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To every member of ATS....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It’s hard to believe that it was two years ago today that, while trying to get away from my family I came home, signed on line and was given the absolute best Christmas present I have ever received. Santa, Fate or the powers that be lead me to an article with a link to ATS. I clicked the link and have never looked back.

I know I’ve joked about this. I’ve said that I was your Christmas present because Santa had run out of coal. The truth is I feel that you were my Christmas present because the fates or heavens were looking out for me and wanted me to be happy.

I just want to say thank you, to each and every one of you, for being who you are. Along the way you’ve made me laugh, made me cry and most important of all, you’ve taught me things I did not know and could not have even imagined had I not met you. For that I will forever be grateful for your friendship and the insights you were willing to share with me.

My hope is this holiday season you will find something as meaningful and joyous as all the times I have found in your wonderful company.

Love and light to each and every one of you,

wupy

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Merry Christmas, wupy.

May there be many more ATS Christmases in your future.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Wupy,
I hope you aren't sarcastic because then I will be creating a fool of myself in the fallowing lines.
ATS is an absolutely wonderful place, it is blessed, I can't explain this in a rational manner, it just has a mystical magical "thing" a presence?

The only comparison I can make is to the convent I was connected to for years. Real, yes real, hopeful.

OK, I'm silly now, no ones real in here are You?
(sarcasm)
WIS

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I was being abosutely honest. ATS has become my family in so much as I share my deepest thoughts and have learned from others. This is the best community I have ever been a part of. I look forward to being here for a long time, I look forward to being here every day.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Mr. Wumpy, I hope that you have a very good Christmas. You posted a very nice thread.

I too am thankful for the day that I came across ATS. I actually came across the site a while before I joined. I had some reservations about joining because there were rumors that it was a "cointelpro"
site. We all know that it's not.

God Bless ATS and all this Christmas season.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wupy, I am sorry if I came off as condescending.
Just my timid side, hate to be ridiculed. Foolish, yes.

ATS members have given me great consolation and enlightenment, many have prayed for me in times of need, and as I said above it is very special.
We support one another, there is compassion and a conviction to go the extra mile.
At times we transcend the physical.
WIS

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Merry Christmas, mrwupy

Wish you and your family the best this holiday season

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to you MrWupy, and to all of ATS as well.

And like many dysfunctional families, we here at ATS may not get along but we are still a family.

There is one particular contribution from MrWupy that I found to be memorable and that was your podcast "Don't Worry be Happy" for the Willipalooza.

Maybe you could provide a link for us on this festive day.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
& Happy new year to you Wup. Hey, when you get back to the staff lounge. Slip into the "secret passage" (to the hanger), and join me for a few drinks of holiday cheer. That UFO mixes a really good drink, stirred not shaken.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hey there wupy, hope you are having a great x-mas! My thoughts on this site are the same as yours, I've come to love it like a second family. I stumbled upon this site about a year before I became a member, and I've been here checking this site every day since then. It's the people here that make this site awesome, alot of people you can relate to. One thing we all have in common is that we're here to get information, but posts like these really lifts the spirits. Thank you for your good tidings and all that you have contributed to this family I'm proud to be apart of. Hope you enjoy your days!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Wupy,

Second best Christmas greetings I've recieved this year!
The first one had a big check in it.

All kidding aside.

Thank you for the heartfelt words.
All the best to you this season of good will, and good cheer!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
as i mentioned in another thread, i am lucky as hell that this was the first board i decided to try out.....and i never looked back. you learn something new just about every time you sign in. merry xmas wupy, and all other members of ats (yes, even marduk)!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Merry Christmas and a great New Year to you and all yours.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I hope you have a wonderful and holy Christmas season; and a bright New Year full of good fortune and spiritual venture.

I'm a better person for getting to know you. Merry Christmas.

LIZ (FlyersFan)

Ex

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to you ,MrWupy, and to All of ATS!
I also think there is something in this group
that is absolutely magical!!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Merry Christmas MrWupy!I said it before and I'll say it again.The members here at ATS are the smartest and greatest people on the face of the earth.When you bring all those minds together there is NOTHING you can't do.Happy holidays ATS!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to all here is my christmas gift to ATS.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Mister Wupy... The Man, The Legend.

Well said. I hope you have a very happy and safe holiday season. Looking forward to many years of the same. A gift as great as ATS is something I would never trade.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Merry Christmas MrWupy, and a very happy New Year.

Now go take care of your other family too!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Merry xmas !!!!

For me ATS became more than just a bunch of people sharing info,

It to me is a family, Each person brings something new, each person learning me just 1 more thing,

You are all special, and you should all be proud of youselfs,

Im happy to be a part of something so great, Big hugs to you all

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join