It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Feature: Send A Thread To A Friend (BETA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
We have another new feature on ATS...

This sends a short description and link to a friend of yours as an easy method to tell people about interesting threads here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Cool tool, SO

A much easier way to keep my friends up-to-date on ATS and the world in general.
Much preferred to sending those emails that take up time better spent surfing ATS

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
We decided it was time to make it EASY to share the GREATNESS that IS our Member's thoughts, perspectives and utter genius with the rest of the world.

Specifically those in our Members' spheres of influence who show an appreciation for the perspicacious review/investigation of ALL things interesting. The fact that happens to be typical fare here on ATS is just a BONUS...

Springer...

[edit on 12-23-2006 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I like this.

Deffinately something I will make use of in the very near future. (ATS time is limited over the holidays)

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What I love about this idea is when something serious goes down, we'll be able to alert our friends and family with the latest news from the one forum that will be digging for the truth.

This is a kewl feature to add

[edit on 23-12-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I had always just been copying the thread's url into an email. Now I don't have to go to my hotmail whenever I want to share a thread.

I love being lazy lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Great work skeptic.One question though how do you guys earn money for living?

top topics

join