It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA scientist talks about UFOs, time travel, and dinosaurs on other worlds.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
While growing up, my family lived near a NASA space center where most of our neighbors were scientists, engineer's and technicians of one sort of another who worked at that center. They all seemed to live in the same neighborhood made up of a couple of blocks and I lived in that same block. I also grew up and went to school with their kids and even belonged to the NASA ski club.
Well every summer, one of the NASA family's in our neighborhood had a Hawaiian luau block party where even that part of the road would be blocked off for the entire evening. I'm just bringng this up because you would not believe all of the conversations that get going amongst NASA people about UFO's and aliens once the martinis start to take effect. Lol, the consensus among that group is that UFO's do exist and there are such things as extraterrestrial's. Most of the talk would be in general but one could sense that a lot of them knew more about those topics than they were letting on.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i hate to bump this topic but i have to mention somthing, all the pictures were taken in the 1970s(73 i thnk). now im not saying they are genuine but they are not photoshoped.

also the mans name is 'Michael Horn'.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
He has like 4 or more pictures of UFO's landing in trees, and also the same UFO in more pictures but different sizes... I have seen many of his pictures and I can't understand how anyone would think those are real ET crafts. I can prove some of the pictures to be fake too, should I bother?

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
ok so you there are fake pictures, thats fine Im not suprised BUT.....

what about the hundreds of pages of information he recieved, and what about all the artifacts he collected from different planets. Which have all been tested to be authentic and real. Most pictures of billy mier are authentic I beleive, and if the pictures aren't proof, the videos should be.

www.universe-people.com...

theres plenty more too..
visit www.universe-people.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join