It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do drivers get stupider during christmas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
every year it happens. first day of first snowfall... every major road is backed up because some idiot lost control of his mercedes on the part where you have to turn while driving.

some people stop at yeild signs for a couple seconds perhaps to wounder if they forgot something. other drivers like to drive in the middle of a one way street so i have to swerve out of their way before we crash. and inevitablly some VAN DRIVERS like to drive 50km/hr while trying to merge into a 100km/hr highway.

the list goes on. why do people drive like idiots on christmas season, seriously???

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I find that it happens during any weather change.

It is almost like they forgot how to drive, given the changes.

Notice how after several rainy days, when the sun breaks out, all the maniacs seem to be on the road.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
very true. but more often during christmas with all the masses going on the same road or to the same mall.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Mechanic is right. Some people see a flake of snow and swerve.

It took me every bit of 2 hours to get out of the Mall parking lot Friday. What posessed me to go (other than possibly a transient idiocy attack) I'll never really know.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Observe drivers in the afternoon after a Grand Prix has been in your local city, or after the Indianapolis....

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's HAARP I tell you! :p

I swear it's the same anywhere in the world... especially after the Melbourne Grand Prix or the Adelaide touring cars... UGH!

top topics

join