It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spurs to win all three cups!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Dawson is awesome, the new John Terry!!

Much better than our guy, Anton Ferdinand...

Oh hell, i let the cat out of the bag, West Ham supporter. Better get out my flame retardant suit lmao!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ahaha...west ham eh?

Not lookin good for yer. I actually want Alan C to keep you guys up. Not only is it another top flight london club but I'd feel really bad for poor old magnusson if the team he bought or over a hundred million get dumped out of the premiership in the same season he bought them. And shrewd mister lerner goes and buys Villa for less than 70 mil gets in Martin O'Neill who then goes and swaps Baros for Carew. Luck plays quite a role in football. Did you know that Roman Abramovic wanted to buy Spurs before he bought Chelsea? He was turned down outright. Oh well...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Two goals from Keane and two from the demented talents of Berbatov. After a poor run it looks like the spurs are back and the cup double is still on.
Quarter final draw tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Chelsea in the next round, i guess you have to beat the best if you want the silverware..

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
yeah chelsea will be tough. I'm hoping it's a good game whatever the outcome.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
When was the last time spurs won any silverwear?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

what that got to do with anything?

it was in the 99/00 season. we won the league cup. we also won the peace cup in 2005 but nobody cares about that .

The last time we had any real glory was when we won the FA cup in 1991. We went on to win the charity shield as kick off to the following season.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

Originally posted by John Nada

what that got to do with anything?

Just curious. I think spurs are a very good team, but I've always seen you as also-rans, never as winners.

I think that perception has changed under Jol, but I think you need to stop spending money on every young english midfielder going if you want to take the next step. Especially if you're only going to sell them ala Carrick. Seriously though, how many midfielders have you got?!

I probably like Spurs most out of all the London clubs though, you certainly conduct yourselves better then Chavski, Arsenal and West Ham et al.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join