It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tottenham: Dean Richards retires!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Tottenham Hotspur defender Dean Richards has called time on his professional career due to medical reasons. Richards has not played for Spurs this season after fearing in November that he may have a brain tumour. Those worries were dispelled, with Richards having been suffering from an inner ear problem, but he has been unable to regain his fitness. He rejected a move to former club Southampton during the January transfer window after being informed he could leave White Hart Lane.

But, after examining his test results again, the 30-year-old has made the decision that it is in his best interests to retire from playing football.

LINK

He was one of the players that West Ham had asked for on loan, no wonder why they never got him..

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hehe. would it have made a difference if he went to west ham, i thought that meant he would fit right in

its a shame though, at wolves he stood out and has been good, and he did cost alot. rangers wanted him too.

was he capped?

Sir

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
No he didn't play for England as far as i know Rynaldo.

Not that great a player, he did ok i guess before he went to Spurs. Southampton wasn't it? Hoddle was there aswell... Say no more!

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
hehe.. i remember him at southampton and i thought he was one of there better players, did he not leave in like a 6 million deal?

new topics

top topics

join