It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tottenham: Mark van Bommel to Spurs?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The agent of PSV Eindhoven ace Mark van Bommel has revealed the player could sign a pre-contract deal with Tottenham within two weeks. A Bosman free transfer is on the cards for the player as he is out of contract in Holland in the summer. The 27-year-old is wanted by a host of clubs who have been actively chasing the highly-rated star for some time, but Spurs are favourites to land him.

LINK

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
has he not been linked to them in the past? i think a few years ago he was highly recommended, though, i dont think you hear as much of him these days. It would be a great signing, and for free too. Am sure he would like to work with Jol aswell.

I think this deal is likely,

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Tottenham look set to miss out on PSV Eindhoven midfielder Mark van Bommel after speculation suggested the player is on the brink of joining Barcelona. Van Bommel, a long-time Tottenham target, is expected to link up with fellow Dutchman Frank Rijkaard at the Nou Camp when his contract expires this summer.

LINK

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
yer, its looking like they wont get him.

i wonder if he will stay at psv or move away, cos of the season hes enjoyed at psv would he want to leave?

top topics

join