It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tottenham: Gardner injury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Anthony Gardner will require surgery on the broken nose he sustained at Bolton, just after he had returned from injury.

The imposing defender has struggled all season with injuries that have limited his appearance for Tottenham.

Martin Jol has added a number of players to his squad in January, including Nottingham Forest stopper Michael Dawson, meaning competition for places is red hot.

skysports.planetfootball.com...'s+bad+break&channel=Football_Home

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Don't think they will miss him that much, in the games i have seen him play he hasn't been that good. I'm sure they was trying to get rid of him before the season started. I bet Carr is a bit pissed now, he went to Newcastle and they are struggling and Spurs are flying high lol!

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
hehe yer Carr thought newcastle would be better for his career, but they aint the team they where under robson.

i vaguely have seen him play, though, isnt he another one of these 6 foot 4 defenders who are giant but not much of a footballing brain?

with all the signing spurs have done, his place in the team will be very hard to win back

join