It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: Nistlerooy, staying or going?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Whats going on with him? He was dropped for the last game of the season abd told to leave the stadium, then he was left out of Roy Keanes testimonial.

Van Horse is saying he hasn't done anything wrong and he can't understand why and whats happening. There is lots of rumours he is being sold ect. One thing floating around is that Fergie has had enough of his training ground bust ups with Ronaldo.

One big problem is that he is a prolific goalscorer and has done great in the Prem. How will they replace him and who with?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
With all the strikers at Man Utd, he seems to keep them around 4 years and then lets them go, every time hes done that its been right.

Look at Cole, Yorke, Sheringham, he got them all when they were in there prime and let them go when he didnt want them no more.

Its like, i have got the best out of you so beat it, i dont want you no more and its appears that way with Van Donkey. He was amazing but his last 2 seasons, he aint been as good. I think he wants someone else to partner Rooney upfront.

I think he will be out the door in the summer, will be interesting to see were he goes, as he is good and does score goals!

aj7

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
but the donkey is better than all them we need him to stay:party-smiley-018:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
He has lost his touch, he needs to go or he'll be sitting on the bench. They should buy in al least 1 more striker

aj7

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
FERNANDO TORRES :party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
He's crap

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is Torres as good a goal scorer as Van Horse? aint he played for the same team for years and years, just a big move abroad might be a bit of a gamble and at Man Utd, there aint a big spain connection like Liverpool

Maybe next season Saha will be the striker partner thought i cant see that happening, no matter what if Ruud goes out someonehas to come in. It seems like Chelsea want Shevchenko, so maybe Man Utd will make a move for that guy Tevez

aj7

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
tevez is really good but he can showboat too much sometimes

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Not really sure what is going to happen to Van the man. He might end up staying as Fergie wont sell him to another english club, he showed that when he sold Beckham and Keane. He'll only go abroad and i guess they will be plenty interested in him.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I think thats the case, he doesnt want another club in England getting the players.

Jaap Stam was sold and never really replaced with as good a defender, same with Beckham.

If Man Utd sold Van Horse, whos just about the best goal scoring striker they have, who can the buy to replace him and is guarenteed to score 30 goals a season and just about a goal every Champ Leagues game

TRD

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thinking about it, i can't think of anyone who could replace him. Something must have gone on as Fergie wouldn't just drop him like that.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
yeah.... when you look at the Champs League, the best goal scorers are Van Horse, Shevchenko and Raul. I cant see him being replaced by a better player.

Maybe Fergie has a change of tactics in hand though. Scholes is coming back soon too, maybe that old crappy 4-5-1?

new topics

top topics

join