It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: Saha

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Looks like he is nearly ready to make a comeback, but will he be as good? There was great expectations for him when he went to Man United from Fulham, but he has had so many injury problems.

Sometimes players come back better from their time out, look at Van Horse this season. Alot of people were writing him off as a dud after last season but he has been in great form so far..

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I wonder if his days are numbered, he aint never gonna be first choice with Rooney and Van Donkey there, hes had a few games recently but has he scored a goal? i dont think he has and i think with the ammounf of chances he will have to play, he needs to score.

At Fulham he was great! Tigana resueced his career and i think wanted to paly for Fulham but now... hes not really doing it. I think leaving would be the best thing for him

TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
He is still a good player and West ham made an enquiry about him, but i think 7 million was a bit off the radar scope. He is alright as a back-up striker for Man United but he has to start scoring some goals in the starts he does get or Fergie will lose patience with him. And if a new manager comes in i don't think they will like the look of him.

Another one of the strikers is Bellion, we took him on loan for the season, but he has gone now to a French side. He said he wasn't getting a chance at West Ham and wanted more football, please! He was absolute rubbish in the games he did play in and i bet Pardew was glad to get shot of him. Fergie said that he has told the club that they can sign him at the end of the loan deal...

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
haha! and remember Fergie said Bellion was the new Thierry Henry lol..

But again... just like Djemba Djemba and Kleberson, there is now way he will get the 12 million back for Saha

new topics

top topics

join