It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester United: Stam on milan vs man utd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
former man utd player jaap stam wants to knock out man utd but admits it will be really tough

"I have a big will," he told Milan Channel. "I'm practically ready and I'm looking forward to being back on the pitch.

"I hope that 2005 will be special. I hope Milan can win everything; the scudetto and the Champions League too.

"We can surely overtake Juve. We are the strongest team in Italy and we must win this scudetto.

"The Champions League? I was in Manchester for four years and, for the first time, I'll be back as an opponent.

"It's a beautiful thing coming back to Old Trafford, seeing my former team and their supporters again.

"It will be a difficult match for us; they are really strong but Milan are no less strong.

"We must win and we want to win."

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
am sure he will want to get 1 over on fergie, there is bad feelings between the 2, or was, not sure if its been cleared up.

i think milan might just sneak through, i think these days the are getting really strong, and in the league (Seria a) i think juventus will win it. though, it can go either way. i think in europe, man utd have dipped in form a bit.

though, if man utd won, then i think its more of a case of saying they can go all the way.

join