It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester City: Musampa set for City

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Atletico Madrid winger Kiki Musampa is expected to undergo a medical at Manchester City on Wednesday. Musampa has emerged as the answer to Kevin Keegan's dilemma for the left-side of midfield and is rumoured to be close to a switch to The City of Manchester Stadium. Reports in Holland suggest the Dutchman only has to pass a medical to secure his move to The Premiership. City are understood to have concurred on a deal with Atletico to take Musampa on loan until the end of the season, with a view to a permanent arrangement.

Skysports

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
well. it looks step closer

Dutch winger Kiki Musampa has confirmed that he is joining Manchester City.

Atletico Madrid revealed on Tuesday that they have agreed terms with City and that the Dutchman will spend the rest of the campaign at Eastlands.

"Atletico Madrid and Manchester City have reached an agreement by which the transfer of the player Kizito Musampa is regulated until end of the present season," said an Atletico statement.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

TRD

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Manchester City have completed the formalities of Kiki Musampa's loan move from Atletico Madrid. The Spaniards confirmed earlier in the week that they had agreed terms over the loan move, which allowed Musampa to head to Eastlands for a medical. The Dutch winger passed his medical without a hitch before penning a loan deal until the end of the season.

Skysports

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i dont know much about this player,

am i right in thinking he played for the good ajax team when kluivert, litmanen etc played there?

hehe. hes mega fast right?

TRD

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yeah i don't know alot about him to be honest. He must be pretty good...

top topics

join