It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulham: Cole is hungry at fulham

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Fulham striker Andy Cole claims he is still hungry for success at the age of 33.

Cole is in the twilight of his career and his best days are most likely behind him, but the former England international says he has no intention of retiring while he is still driven to succeed.

"I'm still driven and that takes a lot out of you, out of your family, because I still believe I can win things," he said. "It's the way I am.

link

Sir

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Cole has been a good pro and scored goals wherever he has been, but if the talks are correct and a few players get sold, they will really struggle next season. They have struggled badly this season and are lucky if they don't get relegated. Coleman has been found out that he doesn't have what it takes to be a long term Prem manager. It was ok when he first started but can't hack the long haul.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i think cole is doing a good job for fulham. he has banged in goals which is what needs done. shearer is still doing it and i think cole will be around for a few more years to come.

if fulham do sell off a few of there players, they are in deep trouble. i dont know whats happened but Mo Fayed has lost intrested

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Fayed wants a bit of his money back by the sounds of it. Didn't he say there wasn't any money in the transfer kitty? Fulham are lucky that they are managing to hold on to players at the moment, but yeah if a few of their best ones go i expect them to drop out of the Prem in the next few years.

new topics

top topics

join