It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulham: Knight to be patient says coleman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
fulham manager chris coleman says for Zat Knight to be patient to get back into the team

"Zat was having a bit of a bad time of it and he didn't have a good game against Blackburn, even if you disregard the sending-off," explained Coleman.

"Sometimes players need to have a rest, and I think this was the right time to leave Zat out. Ian has come into the side and he and Zesh have done well together.

"You have to remember that Zat has been first-choice centre back for 18 months, and he is only 24. Since I left him out, Zat has trained hard and worked hard.

"A few games out will give him time to reflect, and I am sure he will come back much stronger for the time out of the side."

link

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sounds like good man management to me, and I'm sure hearing Coleman saying that will make Zak realise his chance will soon come and hopefully buck up his ideas...

TRD

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
He did look really good at one time but seems to have lost a bit of form. He is young enough to bounce back and at least he isn't playing him for the sake of it.

Thats what i don't get with these International managers like Sven, i know i will play Beckham doesn't matter how shyte he has been for England for the past two years....

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
this player too, hes tall way tall lol. so thats a advantage, hopefully he will come back a better player

top topics

join