It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Hammers Saudi Holiday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I got told this one at work from a guy who reads the magazine private eye.......

As the summer team holiday West Ham are going on is to Saudi Arabia, i believe its the Hotel or the people West Ham have organised the holiday with are saying no to the Jewish guys you have playing.

Rather than West Ham saying ok, we will all go somewhere else its turned out that the two Jewish guys are getting sent to Spain on holiday while the rest of them stay in Saudi

Thats kinda crap for Benayoun and that other guy, its hardly a team building thing if they are in a different part of the world!

TRD, Hammeryboy, is that the jist of the story?

TRD

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I havnt seen that one yet, so i'll have to look out for it.

They already went on a break to Saudi Arabia when they wasnt playing the other week.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
ahhhh... i guess its past tense then

i guess its about a week ago when you werent playing

TRD

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yeah before one of the rounds of the FA Cup they went away for a few days, i think before the Man U game or something like that. We came back and got beat and people questioned wether it was a good time to have a bonding session.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
first i heard of it, it is bad that beny & the other geezer r goin somewhere else & I did notice benayoun was a bit dodgy in the match & seemed to not be bonding well with the rest, bad sign!!! unlucky hammers

new topics

top topics

join