It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Sheringham signs..

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
According to the papers he's signed a new 1 year deal with the Hammers. If he plays next season he will break Gordon Stachans record of the oldest outfield player.. I think Shilton was the oldest Goalkeeper but i'm nbot 100% sure..

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
How old is he?

Not as old as you though right

Can you pay Strachan a bit more respect too, you spelt his name wrong

P.S. hey man... just the 2 threads with cheapshots lol

Sir

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sheringham is 40yrs old and he scored again today in the defeat by Bolton. He puts alot of players to shame who think they are playboys and are too good. Look at Glen Johnson, big things were tipped for him at West Ham, he moves to Chelsea and he sucks. He was meant to play in the Champions League but went out the night before and got drunk. The next day he supposedly forgot his passport and never made the flight. Bye Bye Glen your Chelsea days are over, his contract runs out in the summer and its the end of the road for him.

So you see, players need to look at Sheringham and look at what he has achieved and how he can still keep going at 40yrs old and score goals at the highest level. He doesnt party all hrs drinking champagne, like alot of these younger so called stars. Sven wouldnt do bad in putting Sheringham in teh England squad for the World Cup as i still think he could do a job if used right.

join