It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Benayoun 'tapped up'

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
West Ham United chiefs are fuming after Yossi Benayoun confirmed that he will consider an £8.5 million five-year deal offered by Hapoel Tel Aviv following an illegal approach to sign him.

Skysports

I'm not being funny as its the team i support, but for him to admit it aswell is just plain wrong. Look at Ashley Cole at the moment, he is going to get in serious trouble over his tap up incident with Chelsea and there was huge compensation claims even though he is still at the club. By the reports nothing has been done about it at the moemnet but something should. He has easily been one of our best players since he came to the club, the fans and team think he is great and he is getting all the appluads, so why leave or even talk to other clubs behind everyones backs...

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Disgracefull, he has been fantastic for West Ham and what a bargain he looks at 2.5million. One problem, how long was his contract, if West Ham dont offer him a very good deal he'll end up getting sold or walking away for free as he wont sign..

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
does he turn his back on a really good league though? where he is, he will enjoy the better football

but 8.5 million is alot, and it would be back home for him.

You best hope he aint as fussy as Berkovic

Sir

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Damm cheek if you ask me, West Ham gave him a great chance to play in the Prem and paid a fair bit for him. Show some loyalty goddammit.. We even got his ex playing partner there Katan...

new topics

top topics

join