It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Repka offered new West Ham deal

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
West Ham United defender Tomas Repka has been offered fresh terms according to the player's agent. The Czech Republic stopper was expected to quit Upton Park in the summer but after the club's promotion to The Premiership could now return to East London. Repka's agent, Ondrej Chovanec, has confirmed that West Ham do want to retain the services of his 31-year-old client. The former Fiorentina man will look over the deal proposed by Hammers chief Alan Pardew before making a decision about his future.

LINK

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
it sounds like he was prepared to leave and then, he heard they want him to stay and its a case of what can they pay me? i guess he is experienced but hes a bit of a dirty player.

do you want him to stay?

TRD

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You either love him or hate him...

One moment he looks world class, the next like he is having a kick around the local park on a sunday. One thing i will say is that he has controlled his temper and is pretty passionate about the game. The last so many games he played, he started to look like the player we had paid all that money for. He's been in the prem before, so he does have the experience...

With the team we have at the moment it wouldn't be a bad thing if we did keep him, as long as he doesn't want too much money, he's earnt enough out of us already. So yea, i would want him to stay..

new topics

join