It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Rebrov leaving

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
West Ham misfit Sergei Rebrov is training with his former club Dynamo Kiev back in his homeland. The talented Ukrainian has struggled to adept in English football since making an 11 million switch to Tottenham from Kiev in 2000.

Subsequent spells at Fenerbahce and West Ham also failed to yield the type of form that once made him one of the most feared strikers in Europe and it now seems certain he will quit his sojourn with England this summer.

LINK

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
he was amazing at Dinamo Kiev along with Shevchenko

at spurs, i think he got ruined there, not sure why cos i cant really remember but he didnt live up to the price talk.

how much could west ham get for him? and does he managed to sustain a first team place?

TRD

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He hasn't hardly played all season, just played a bit part. I can't remember off hand but i think we got him for nothing and i think it was just a one year deal, so he will go for nothing.... He was great before he came to the prem, dunno what happened to him to be honest.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
hmmm.. i was thinking maybe you could maybe make a lil profit on it. its not bad if hes gonna leave if he aint the first team man.

if he does go back to Kiev, he will prob bang in 20 goals a season again lol

Sir

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
He's crap.. Can't cut it in the Prem and were better off without him. It's a shame as he did look a decent player before he came to England. Just shows you that English football doesn't suit everyone.

TRD

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It looks like he has moved back to his former club Dynamo Kiev...

new topics

top topics

join