It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Ham United: Players to watch - Teddy Sheringham

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Sir

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah it looks like he is feeling the strain already, but i think a few days off will help him. Too many games in a week for a 38 year old is a bit much.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well he is still out, hope he gets back soon as West Ham need him.

TRD

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sheringham scored in his comeback game in the 90th minute. Thats 8 goals in 11 games for us. Still the old boy keeps going lol!

TRD

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Teddy Sheringham has hinted that he will consider retirement at the end of the season.

The veteran striker, who is still playing a crucial role at West Ham in The Championship, insists that he is still enjoying playing - but may look for a life outside of football.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Sheringham scored in his comeback game in the 90th minute. Thats 8 goals in 11 games for us. Still the old boy keeps going lol!

Thats a good ratio we have Rasiak on 8 as well he has only played 14 games for us that too aint abad ratio but Sheri's is better.

I like Teddy even for the 1 season he played for us he was a crucial part of our team for the 1st season.I watched the first game of last season and for him to score our first goal in the Prem was a really good feeling,i think he scored the last goal of last for us aswell.

[Edited on 04/10/03 by drunk]

Sir

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
20 odd goals now and second top scorer in the league. Still time for him to win the title of top scorer. What a feat that would be!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What a season he had and it was cut short with his injury, if West Ham make it through to the play-off finals then he might be able to play.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join