It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad and the JFK Assassination/Final Judgment: the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspirac

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I recently started researching the JFK Assasination again after many years since so many new revelations have come out since the last time I researched this subject which was more than 10 years ago. Anyways I found this article that presented a different take on the assasination. Anyways read, analize, and respond.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Since November 22, 1963 many have spent vast amounts of time researching the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, putting forth a wide variety of theories.

Most of the research has been devoted to what one more perceptive critic described as "a consuming preoccupation [with] the microanalytic searching for facts of how the assassination was accomplished," while at the same time, he points out "there has been almost no systematic thinking on why President Kennedy was killed."

So while people have focused on how many assassins were involved, and how many shots they fired at JFK and where the shots came from and where the bullets hit, the real question of who was ultimately responsible for the assassination-not who fired the bullets, but who sponsored the assassins who fired those bullets-has been ignored.

Thus, to find out who is responsible for JFK's murder, we have to find out WHY he was murdered-what motivated those who orchestrated his assassination.

Here is the rest of the article:
feralnews.com...

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ok, this is a little more on the "Who" rather than the "Why" but only partially. I'm posting it here cause I've thought about it for a while now and have now decided to post it.

I was talking to a friend of mine a few weeks ago about the whole JFK shooting and stuff, as all the aniversary programs about it were on. Anyway, he has also spent time in prison for stupid choices made during his life, and we were talking about that at the same time as well. (BTW, he is not into conspiracy theories or anything like that at all. He thinks some of the things I tell him are totally crazy, even the simple stuff that has been documented or admitted to.)

He told me that while locked up the prison had a class the prisoners could take about the JFK assassination. He didn't go to it, but said what others who did take it told him was that it was showing evidence that it was actually the Driver of the Car who shot him. Now you may or may not have already heard that theory already, and that isn't my point either, so keep reading...

That theory is, IMO, one of the less common one's you hear about publicly but I have read about it a bit here and there. Once I read about it from what seemed to be a valid source who I can't recall by name now. How truely valid the speaker/writer is or was I don't know for sure, plus the simple fact that both sides always say they are honest and the others are liars, so who the hell knows for sure anyway??

The point of this isn't whether or not that theory is right or wrong, but what I couldn't figure out was why would they show that to prisoners in the first place?? Could it have been the right theory and showing it to prisoners was a plan to try and discredit such ideas?? (Since theories told by ex-cons would be the least likely to be taken seriously.) Do you see where I'm heading with this?? Why show such things to Cons in the first place? Why that theory out of all of them and for what purpose?

Any thoughts????

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Why show such things to Cons in the first place? Why that theory out of all of them and for what purpose?

Any thoughts????

Hmm you make a great point. But as to why that theory was given more importance out of all the others makes me question the validity of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
MoJom I really would love to read what you have to say but the pic on the side is blinding me it drives me crazy. I saw a documentary that actually put LBJ in as the culprit, which when you think about makes a little bit of sense he had a lot to gain, he was also hated by the Kennedy's, they had no respect for him. LBJ was from all reports a man who was used to getting his way and some described him as ruthless. I have always wondered if he at least knew about it, after all he was getting up in years and Kennedy was cinch to win again thus making it more and more dificult for him to make a bid for the White House before he got too old.

top topics

join