It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aston Villa: O'leary creates most wanted list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
whos on the list?

Aston Villa boss David O'Leary has drawn up his summer list of transfer targets.

O'Leary is already planning for next season and he has outlined his targets to bolster the squad.

"I've given the chairman some names and he will pursue them now with the clubs. They are realistic targets for this level," O'Leary told the club's official website.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

[Edited on 5/7/05 by rynaldo82]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I looked, i read it, but it doesn't say who he wants.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
what you think? will bowyer be on the list?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You think he would want Bowyer? Didn't O'Leary have him when he was at Leeds? He caused alot of trouble there and i don't think O'Leary will take a risk on him...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
yer, am trying to remember if it was when leeds went into money trouble that he was sold.

i dunno, i thought o'leary got the best out of him, and with him at newcaslte, hes never been as good as he once was

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
He was crap at West Ham aswell, i think he did ok at Newcastle. Best he had played in awhile, but he has had too many chances and for a manager to take a risk on him has to be a bit desperate.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i didnt know he played for west ham, was there before he went to leeds?

he proved hes a bit of a numpty so yer, its always going to be a gamble with him

o'leary seems to be able to tolerate players like that though, remember the woodgate incident which involved a couple of leeds players

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
West Ham sold him to Newcastle, he was played out of position and just coming back from a bad injury so they never saw the best of him. I think he is a decent player, he is a muppett of a man but a decent footballer. He hates O'Leary so he's not going to Villa.

new topics

top topics

join