It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aston Villa: COME ON YOU VILLA!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

TRD

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
He He...

Well i think they won't have too bad a season. O'leary has done a decent job with them and i was quite surprised. When he was at Leeds he had sooo much money to spend. Some of the signings were good, some bad. At Villa he has had less money and imo has shown he is a decent manager.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Villa premiership highlight will come when they upset Manchester United, but stand no chance against Arsenal and Chelsea. I don't see them in top 10, but more inbetween 10 - 15

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
yip villa are doing good, and a good score for them at the weekend

for info on the game click here

[Edited on 8/29/04 by rynaldo82]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
heres o'leary (am i spelling his name right? lol) thoughts on the game

David O'Leary has spoken of his delight after watching his Aston Villa side beat Newcastle 4-2 at Villa Park.

The Irishman conceded that he was still unhappy with his side's defending but was quick to praise the attacking capabilities of his team

link

TRD

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
As i said O'leary has done good with Villa. They should get some good results this season and it looks like Angel is back aswell, which will be a boost for them.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i think if the continue on this run of form, and keep doing well, and if angel comes back and does great, i can see them finishing in the top 6. i think this season the champions league places are going to have a good fight on there hands

new topics

top topics

join