It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Ljungberg might quit

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Freddie Ljungberg has warned Arsenal that he will quit Highbury unless the club match his own ambitions. A miserable week for the North London outfit has seen Ashley Cole express his discontentment at the club, while Ljungberg has now intimated that he is not ready to ink a new deal. The talented Swede, 28-years-old, believes Arsenal need to show more ambition in the transfer market and not continue to rely on youth - for which Arsene Wenger is famed for nurturing.

LINK

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i think there has been talk about this before, but nothing ever certain. Its really about who Arsenal sign and well, we have names such as Green, Essien, Wright Phillips and well... are they going to happen?

i think Freddie sees the Cole thing, and thinks, are we going down the drains?

but.... Wenger is superb with youngsters, its good to see them getting a good run in at arsenal

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Noooooooo!!!!!!!

I speak from my heart, Arsenal will bounce back, the next year could go great or be another period of transition we have to see what summer transfers are on the way, but it seems arsenal do not have many players linked with the club at the moment

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
yip. the talk of wrights phillips has quietened and it sounds as if they move for essien, chelsea are going to move for him too.

to be honest aswell.. arsenal can play good football and Wenger has good players there and good playes coming up too.. last season, losing to man utd really hurt them soo bad. nearer the end though they took over man utd and started looking better, and think this, in the final. man utd non stop attacking, but they couldnt score.

and the keeper problems last season too but lehmann, if he plays well like he did in the final then thats great news for you.

if wenger gets maybe 2, or even 3 players in that team who can challenge for places and give the team some more grit, i expect them to do well next season.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'd sell Freddie if I could get anywhere near 10m for him.

As for being linked with players, that is the Arsenal way, no stories get out in the press and then bang they sign someone.

top topics

join